Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know if HSI would reciprocate any of the following, medical, poly, psych, background, for another fed agency with in the past few months? Mainly just curious

Comment

• Achiever1911
      Achiever1911 commented
      Editing a comment
      Polys may be reciprocated from with DHS or other federal LE agencies.

• Originally posted by InsideScoop View Post
    Anyone know if HSI would reciprocate any of the following, medical, poly, psych, background, for another fed agency with in the past few months? Mainly just curious
    Here you go.

Dear Applicant,

Regarding drug and medical exams, this is determined by the Pre Employment Clearance Unit. Some may transfer and you may be required to complete other exams. Regarding the background investigation and/or current clearance, the Personnel Security Division will notify you of all requirements.

Please continue your diligence in monitoring your emails and phone calls.

Sincerely,
    CI Entry Level Hiring Unit

I asked the same thing. Generic lol. Just gotta wait for next steps.

Comment

• battlewagon
      battlewagon commented
      Editing a comment
      In the past, other DHS agencies with polys were taking successfully adjudicated polys from other federal civilian LE agencies, but not sure the status on that as a whole or for ICE specifically.

• Anyone hear anything or have information on when the next HSI announcement will be?

Comment

• Stay Salty VB
      Stay Salty VB commented
      Editing a comment
      Since we’re actively in the middle of the hiring process for the last one, I’d expect a large wait. For reference, the last public announcement before this one isn’t February was in 2019.

• RetiredVet19
      RetiredVet19 commented
      Editing a comment
      I watched USAJOBS for over a year before this past one in Feb. and only caught it because of a share on LinkedIn. Since that one is only half-way through its processes (and by most accounts they're moving at a blazingly fast pace) it may be a while. I would try contacting a local area office and asking for a recruiter or a POC in their HR recruiting office. I know that some agencies have started focusing on recruiting those who contact them first.

• jazz77
      jazz77 commented
      Editing a comment
      I was in contact with a recruiter before and was told that this announcement was going to happen last summer. The recruiter was spot on with the female only/DHS only announcements so I'm not sure what happened with this one. I'm hoping that a lateral announcement will come out this fall/winter and that I might be able to jump over without taking an initial pay cut.

• I don't know how many people are following this announcement on the Delphi forum but I saw it posted that the TO will not include a potential location at all. Location will only be known with the FO.

Comment

• I guess the results coming in July is going to pan out it seems.

Comment

• My buddy got his TOL already on Wednesday June 15... they're coming out but I think the July thing is when it's due to come out.

Comment

• LightRoast
          LightRoast commented
          Editing a comment
          Just curious if he’s on the same announcement?

• DSApplicant
          DSApplicant commented
          Editing a comment
          What announcement was he? February??

• thelonelybum
          thelonelybum commented
          Editing a comment
          last announcement, same one as all of us waiting for results

• jazz77
          jazz77 commented
          Editing a comment
          Did they give him a potential location? I've heard that they weren't offering any with the TO

• Confirmed that his phase 3 ended June 10 with us, he said he had his guys laughing and comfortable with him. I'm thinking they say July since that's when they should have finished sending out emails, I'm thinking it also depends on the port you interviewed with.

Comment

• thelonelybum
          thelonelybum commented
          Editing a comment
          mine was also very robotic, didn't even see a smile, they all looked bored and tired of doing interviews

• dark321
          dark321 commented
          Editing a comment
          Also confirming they were robots.

• Secretagentman
          Secretagentman commented
          Editing a comment
          Can you say when his interview date was?

• jazz77
          jazz77 commented
          Editing a comment
          I feel my interviewers were professional but personable. They definitely followed a script but gave me plenty of time to ask questions and expand on my answers

• Any idea if the interview was strictly on the interview or do they consider applicant's backround and experience?

Comment

• Has anyone else heard anything? Sounds like one guy that knows a guy.

Comment

• triniboy05
            triniboy05 commented
            Editing a comment
            thelonelybum folks are curious for information, then critical once they receive something, don’t sweat it. I’m not even in this process and I appreciate you sharing lol good luck with the rest of your process.

• dark321
            dark321 commented
            Editing a comment
            triniboy05 how long until you edit your post with "........................................" why do you even lurk this board? you've been doing this since 2011.

I spoke with HQ, no one has received TOs yet. dude's buddy above s lying.

• triniboy05
            triniboy05 commented
            Editing a comment
            dark321 lol you got it big fella, good luck with everything.

• jazz77
            jazz77 commented
            Editing a comment
            dark321 appreciate the information.

• Deleted earlier messages
          Last edited by JerseyNorth; 06-22-2022, 10:49 AM.

Comment

• Hello,

I just stumbled across this thread. Interviewed with Atlanta office on May 26, and still waiting to hear back. I’m curious, does the office you interview with matter, in regards to TO location? Or are they just handing out applicants to all offices. Thanks! Good luck to all.

Comment

• 2B18-11
              2B18-11 commented
              Editing a comment
              The office you interviewed with was random and has nothing to do with your preferences or FO location. I said FO location because you will not get a location with a TO.

• I interviewed on June 9, 2022 and haven’t received anything.

Comment

• Secretagentman
              Secretagentman commented
              Editing a comment
              May 19th here, nothing yet.

• You guys, it's been less than two weeks since the close of the interview period. No one is hearing anything until July. Go fishing or something.

Comment

• On the Delphi forum where people already in HSI also post, a poster said no one has received a TOL yet. I think we're all going to be waiting until July like it was advised earlier. I am currently an 1811 so it's not like in the past when I was an 0083 just dying to get an 1811 gig.

Comment

• Side question: Does anyone know if ICE/ERO will be having an entry level posting this year?

Comment

• emtguy89
                  emtguy89 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Stay Salty VB ERO is a good job but don't hang your hat on FUGOPS. A lot of those positions are locked down by old guys with decades of seniority and union agreements. Most likely you'll end up on a docket or CAP (the latter is great) for years. Kinda like with USMS, you don't go straight into a fugitive task force until you've been in for a good while. And no, unfortunately they don't care what you did before. All seniority.

• jazz77
                  jazz77 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm all for seniority. I fully expect to be the FNG who gets the scraps and less than ideal assignments for a bit despite my experience and fed time. I can't stand when someone completely new shows up and thinks they should have the same things others have earned over time.

• Stay Salty VB
                  Stay Salty VB commented
                  Editing a comment
                  emtguy89 that don’t stress me. I’ve been a cop for 12 years now Im fine with seniority rules. Gotta start somewhere unfortunately and luckily I’m still young enough I don’t mind it. For my info, what’s CAP? I only know so much about ERO but wouldn’t mind throwing my hat in that ring based off my current job experience, I feel like it’d suit me well. Thanks for the response either way!

• RagingRino
                  RagingRino commented
                  Editing a comment
                  CAP means Criminal Alien Program. Working with local/state LEO to pick up criminal aliens..especially from jail

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2139 users online. 143 members and 1996 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X