Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man does the beginning of that email fake you out. Just received my passing email! It’s been a long nearly 3 weeks waiting on that!

Comment

• LightRoast
      LightRoast commented
      Editing a comment
      Been 4 week wait for me, but I feel the anxiousness.

• I haven’t gotten anything either !

Comment

• Anybody else still waiting for the email? I’m still waiting

Comment

• IroqouisB
      IroqouisB commented
      Editing a comment
      JA95 — I hear you. I wish it was like the SAEE, and we found out ASAP. Because I’ve heard of multiple stories of people receiving failure notifications, I am leaning more towards the whole saying of “no news is good news”. But again, anything goes at this point. I definitely hope all of us make it to Phase 3.

• JA95
      JA95 commented
      Editing a comment
      IroqouisB I wish it was ASAP as well. I’ve taken a lot of SAEE/Other entry exams and I honestly felt like HSI’s was one of the easier ones, but hell, maybe I was wrong lol. At this point I’m just like, give me my results, good or bad. The anxiously checking my email every few mins is getting old. I don’t know what the malfunction is, but at this point I figure they’re doing the results in waves based on some unknown variable, as I was telling Bid earlier. I would say no news could go either way, it’s just a matter of waiting. Additionally, at this juncture I wouldn’t say it means we failed, but boy does it feel like it. God willing, we’ll all move forward.

• Jrod26
      Jrod26 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hopefully, we get it in Monday

• Bidstar
      Bidstar commented
      Editing a comment
      Didn’t Receive anything today. Monday it is fellas I guess

• deleted ….

Comment

• For my west coast friends still waiting on word, to put it in perspective I received my email after 1700 EST. Don’t lose the faith yet.

Comment

• Bidstar
        Bidstar commented
        Editing a comment
        I am keeping the faith alive, but not going to lie I don't think the odds are with me on this one.

• I still haven’t received notification yet either.

Comment

• I’ve confirmed with a couple of people outside this board that if they failed, they received notification of it via email.

Don’t get discouraged if you haven’t heard yet, it looks like they will be contacting you either which way. The extra anxiety sucks, but don’t count yourself out until that email actually comes.

Comment

• Stay Salty VB
          Stay Salty VB commented
          Editing a comment
          I’m saying I communicated directly with people who said they had received a “notice of failure” email. If you haven’t received anything, you’re still in the running til notice is received that you aren’t.

• SFTB26
          SFTB26 commented
          Editing a comment
          The received “notice of failure” for this specific announcement as in yesterday for phase 2?

• RobPA4
          RobPA4 commented
          Editing a comment
          @Stay Salty VB

I’m sorry you have to deal with these type of questions lol

• Stay Salty VB
          Stay Salty VB commented
          Editing a comment
          Look I’m not trying to be rude but I’m not sure where y’all are confused lol. They took the test and got an email saying they failed. If you haven’t gotten that yet don’t assume you failed.

• Do we have to respond to that email or just wait for someone to contact us for an interview?

Comment

• Donjuan85657
          Donjuan85657 commented
          Editing a comment
          Wait to be contacted. Can be by phone or email. Make sure to watch the junk/spam folder also.

• InsideScoop
          InsideScoop commented
          Editing a comment
          Just wait until they reach out to you again

• Anyone get the email/call to schedule the interview already?

Comment

• Stay Salty VB
          Stay Salty VB commented
          Editing a comment
          I have not no, I imagine that will start next week

• I got an email today from HSI administrator advising which office would be conducting my interview and to look for further correspondence next week to set a date/time.

Comment

• Applicant from Texas, still haven't received a go/nogo email, so i guess the anticipation continues... lets hope for the best.

Comment

• Jrod26
            Jrod26 commented
            Editing a comment
            Same here and I’m from Texas as well.

• I’m from New York, still no email either way.

Comment

• Texas here and nothing either

Comment

• silvas006
            silvas006 commented
            Editing a comment
            Colorado nothing yet either

• App2018
            App2018 commented
            Editing a comment
            North Carolina here, nothing yet. Patiently waiting

• Does anyone know of a good prep guide for the structured interview?

Appreciate any recommendations.
          Last edited by JakeMN55; 04-30-2022, 12:52 PM.

Comment

• RetiredVet19
            RetiredVet19 commented
            Editing a comment
            Be yourself, answer openly and honestly, try to share your experience as it relates to the question. I would also try to integrate character qualities and values the organization espouses.....

• To all waiting, I’d remain neutral. It’s obvious some were given advances to Phase 3, rejections, and/or no response at all (myself included).

It’s not healthy trying to understand the logic behind this distribution of notices. To those reluctant to believe the distribution of the notice of failures — I’ve now personally seen e-mails from those who got rejections, because I didn’t believe it at first either.

Caveat to this madness: in the same time frame I’ve just been waiting for the results with HSI’s written, I’ve literally applied for the USSS SA announcement, taken the SAEE, and completed the SUPER (interview).
          "The only easy day was yesterday"

Comment

• Stay Salty VB
            Stay Salty VB commented
            Editing a comment
            The Service’s hiring process remains the most efficient, far and away. I imagine you’ll likely receive a final offer from them before we even hit backgrounds in this process.

• IroqouisB
            IroqouisB commented
            Editing a comment
            You’re absolutely correct. I’ve worked for two agencies. A large city metro agency and a large county agency. USSS has been by far the most organized and realistically prompt.

HSI is on par with USMS in ghosting.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2305 users online. 158 members and 2147 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X