• Show
Clear All

Any word on DC MD PTT??

Comment

• Swift_Justice301
      Swift_Justice301 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, took mine like 2 weeks ago, live in PG County

Anyone from the 2022 announcement hear anything after the PTT?

Comment

• nkrysinski
      nkrysinski commented
      Editing a comment
      They said it would be about 1-2 months after the PTT before interview emails went out. (processing out of NYC)

anyone have luck with ATF responding to emails?

Comment

• NYC1175
      NYC1175 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm a 2020 applicant at the end of the process (post medical); my emails have went unanswered.

Anyone received notification for the interview part? Passed the PT on August 4th!

Comment

ATF just opened up another hiring announcement and I applied again. I was wondering if some people in the process who applied earlier in the year wouldn't mind sharing their timeline from the application to Written Exam and to the PTT?

Comment

Applied - January 2022
        Written - April 2022
        PTT - July 2022
        Interview - TBD​

Comment

• Abaddon
          Abaddon commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, that's pretty quick. hopefully you hear about an interview soon

• dom_v
          dom_v commented
          Editing a comment
          did you receive anything after PTT? took mine the beginning of August

• DoubleHaul
          DoubleHaul commented
          Editing a comment
          Nothing yet, waiting to be contacted about an interview.

Can someone give me an example of how to properly answer the question that requires you to identify where on your resume that you have they experience? If just need to see to get an idea on here to articulate and format it correctly. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• DoubleHaul
          DoubleHaul commented
          Editing a comment
          I believe the questionnaire says Title, Employer, Dates. (Something like Detective, Springfield PD, 01/2015 - Present)

• 2B18-11
          2B18-11 commented
          Editing a comment
          Something to the effect of you’ve gained/achieved the experience during your time as a ____. Doesn’t need to be super extensive, just give a detail that will help HR locate the job you’re referring to on your resume.

• nkrysinski
          nkrysinski commented
          Editing a comment
          ATF posted this on their Linkedin. I listened to one of the seminars and found the information very helpful, they discussed how to answer the questionnaire as well. I wish I knew some of the info when I applied. They have more info sessions coming up. See post below:

Did you know that ATF offers a variety of opportunities in various career fields? Join ATF for our next career information session highlighting ATF’s history, mission, the federal application process, resume writing skills, and different career paths within the bureau. To join a live session, go to https://lnkd.in/gq-QSCZM
          . #ATF50 #ATFJobs #WeAreATF
          ATF Career Session Dates (Eastern Time)
          Sept. 7, 12 p.m.
          Sept. 21, 3 p.m.
          Oct. 5, 12 p.m.
          Oct. 19, 3 p.m.
          Nov. 2, 12 p.m.
          Nov. 16, 3 p.m.
          Dec. 7, 3 p.m.

Applying to the new opening. Did anyone who failed a poly with a different agency within the last three years apply to this announcement & move on?

Comment

Just got an email for interview in early October. One date/time.

Comment

Does anyone know if you’ve had an unfavorable polygraph exam with ATF in the past, is it an automatic disqualification for a future application?

Comment

• green_machine22
              green_machine22 commented
              Editing a comment
              I believe you can apply again after three years from the failed polygraph. It shouldn’t be an automatic disqualification.

I had my panel interview last week. Thought it went pretty well...I've done better and I've done worse on interviews. Updated timeline:

Applied - January 2022
            Written - April 2022
            PTT - July 2022
            Interview - October 2022
            Conditional Offer - TBD

Comment

• InsideScoop
              InsideScoop commented
              Editing a comment
              I just had mine too about 2 weeks ago. Felt good. Hopefully we move forward soon

What's the general time frame of notification after you take your polygraph?

Comment

Long time lurker here...I knocked out the interview yesterday. Had to delay it a week and a half due to a military obligation, but so far, they have been great working with me throughout the process.

Anyone get word about potential timelines for what's next or notification if you don't make it?

Comment

• DoubleHaul
                DoubleHaul commented
                Editing a comment
                Recently it seems like most people who pass the interview receive a conditional offer 6-8 weeks post interview. Not sure about those who don't pass.

I applied under the recent grads posting in Jan. had my interview in Oct. (haven't heard back yet). My timeline seems to be on the same track as everyone in this thread. Hope to hear something soon.

Comment

• ericdavis209
                ericdavis209 commented
                Editing a comment
                Just found this thread. I also applied under the recent grad 22-ATF-SA-004. Got my TO last Thur and submitted my paperwork. Got an email this morning saying my package has been received. I was a little worried because I sent from a different email (my current agency) and I also encrypted it do to the info that was attached.

• Njcop609
                Njcop609 commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey, Eric do you know what email address the confirmation came from?

Interviewed in October and haven’t heard anything since. No news is good news.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3768 users online. 233 members and 3535 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X