Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MJQ1992
    commented on 's reply
    GC97, you have to attend the info session if you havent. Theyll take your email there and when they're ready, they'll send you an individualized link to apply on USAJOBs. You cant openly search for it.

• MJQ1992
    commented on 's reply
    I dont think i got a notification that they were submitted. Only that i was referred a month later.

• GG97
    commented on 's reply
    Is the posting on USAJobs, or do you have to be invited to apply? I've made more than one attempt to contact a recruiter to get on an email list with no luck.

• jberry811
    commented on 's reply
    Strange, I completed all the assessments and it sent me back to the main screen but I never got an email confirmation.

• jamesch20
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, they usually send an email saying they have been successfully submitted.

• jberry811
    replied
    Do you get a confirmation email after completing the assessments? I finished them but did not receive an email to confirm afterwards.

Leave a comment:

• Pomona794
    commented on 's reply
    I am from the same region and had my interview out of Phoenix (passed results on 7/21). I am going to PM you!

• Pomona794
    commented on 's reply
    I'd say it does not hurt to put one in. Hiring officials may look at it if you get cleared for hiring.

• MJQ1992
    commented on 's reply
    I didnt. Hasnt stopped my processing at all so far.

• jdlmm80
    replied
    Just got the invitation to apply. Did you all submit cover letters? I see it's optional.

Leave a comment:

• IroqouisB
    commented on 's reply
    Memorize your own resume. Then practice the STAR method of interview responses. If you do this, you will pass.

• Jmmorales
    commented on 's reply
    I got mine next month any advice you have for me? Any material you recommend to prepare myself for it ? Appreciate any feedback

• Loon1496
    commented on 's reply
    Negative! I still haven’t heard anything.

• Walle
    commented on 's reply
    same, except i did my interview on Friday and got told i passed today (Tuesday). Another guy i know didn't get his results for 2 months so not sure what the reason is for me to get the results so quickly but im not complaining.

• TonySoprano
    replied
    Was just notified that I passed the interview! Only been about two weeks since I did mine. Hopefully the TOLs come sooner than 5-6 months but regardless, the chains are moving so hang in there guys.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2380 users online. 149 members and 2231 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X