Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jgonz
    Forum Member
    • Mar 2012

Yea I have no clue why not either.. oh well, I love my job now that I have but if I get the USMS gig then that’s just a bonus haha

Comment

• jaymart
      jaymart commented
      Editing a comment
      What job do you have?

• jgonz
      jgonz commented
      Editing a comment
      State Trooper up in the PNW
  • 1Blackgold1
    Forum Member
    • May 2020

For all those who have taken the assessment on 5/24. I contacted HR to see what’s going on and they said they are going to send out the NOR email at the end of the month.
    Last edited by 1Blackgold1; 07-26-2022, 06:11 PM.

Comment

• Henyo
      Forum Member
      • Dec 2019

Received NOR and passed the interview from not even 2 weeks ago. This is moving real quick!

Comment

• Kennywc
        Kennywc commented
        Editing a comment
        Deleted.....
        Last edited by Kennywc; 07-26-2023, 11:19 PM.

• jamesch20
        jamesch20 commented
        Editing a comment
        Same here, did not expect that
    • InTheArena
      Forum Member
      • Jul 2022

How's it going. This is my first post. I'm in the southwest region, and the last email I received on 7/21 was a notice of passing the interview I had in Phoenix. No follow-up info yet. It'd be great to stay in the loop with others in the same region so we have an idea how things are moving.

Comment

• MJQ1992
        MJQ1992 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds like everyone nation wide got notified of passing the interview at the same time. I interviewed in Arlington, VA(HQ) end of May. My info session was in Syracuse NY January 2022.

• InTheArena
        InTheArena commented
        Editing a comment
        It's a good sign when things are moving ahead of schedule. I attended the info seminar in February, in San Diego.

• MJQ1992
        MJQ1992 commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome to the rat race my friend!

• Pomona794
        Pomona794 commented
        Editing a comment
        I am from the same region and had my interview out of Phoenix (passed results on 7/21). I am going to PM you!
    • Jake611
      Forum Member
      • Mar 2019

Anyone in the Northwest district gotten on their assessment results yet.

Comment

• jgonz
        jgonz commented
        Editing a comment
        Nope not yet
    • ghambone
      Forum Member
      • Jan 2020

starting a signal group thread. Much easier

Comment

• Loon1496
        Forum Member
        • Jun 2022

Anyone hear anything back for announcement number (DUSM-11504472-22-HH)? Conducted the information session around the 10th of May and completed the application and assessment on the 20th.

Comment

• Jake611
          Forum Member
          • Mar 2019

No I haven't

Comment

• 1Blackgold1
            Forum Member
            • May 2020

Negative, neither have I.

Comment

• 1Blackgold1
              Forum Member
              • May 2020

For all those who took the assessment in May, supposedly the word is we will be receiving the NOR email anytime before the end of this month. The was the last thing I heard from HR.

Comment

• TonySoprano
                Forum Member
                • Jan 2022

Originally posted by InTheArena
                How's it going. This is my first post. I'm in the southwest region, and the last email I received on 7/21 was a notice of passing the interview I had in Phoenix. No follow-up info yet. It'd be great to stay in the loop with others in the same region so we have an idea how things are moving.
                I interviewed last week so I won’t know for a little while but I’m curious, did you guys get your TOLs already or just notification that you passed? It’s been about 6 months for most people from the time they interview till they get their tentative offers, I’m wondering if they are doing a notification now that you passed or if the offers are coming that much more quickly now?

Comment

• InTheArena
                  InTheArena commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It was only notification of passing the interview. The message was brief, mentioned that I would be moving to the next step in the process and to be patient. It’s a little confusing, it said understand its a lengthy process, and that I’ll be contacted in the near future.

Maybe you’ll hear something soon. I know someone who interviewed the same day as me and they got an email of a failed interview a week later. I heard back three weeks later of a passing. I’ve noticed a lot of people in the forums sharing they got the passing results rather quick as well.

• TonySoprano
                  TonySoprano commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Got it, sounds to me like they’re sending out courtesy emails of passing interviews now. That’s great because up to recently you wouldn’t know if you passed until you got the actual tentative offer letter which was like 5-7 months after interviewing. Sounds like they’re notifying people earlier and you’ll be getting the TOL in a few months
              • Jake611
                Forum Member
                • Mar 2019

How long did it take to receive the nor on the assessment

Comment

• Iceman710
                  Forum Member
                  • Jun 2022

IIRC 2 months from submission of assessment to email of eligibility.

Comment

• 1Blackgold1
                    Forum Member
                    • May 2020

Good afternoon guys! Has anyone from the May information session, who also took the online assessment back in May, received the NOR email yet?

Comment

• Loon1496
                      Loon1496 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Negative! I still haven’t heard anything.
                  • 1RidgeRunner7
                    Forum Member
                    • Jul 2018

I interviewed on Thursday and I just got the email that I passed.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 18916 users online. 42 members and 18874 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...