300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USSS Uniformed Division

I recently applied again to another opening for USSS Uniformed Division, in which, I was rejected. It says, "We are fortunate to have many best-qualified applicants apply for this position; however, after careful consideration, I regret to inform you that you are no longer being considered for this position."

The last time I applied, I was accepted and part of the "best-qualified" applicants. What changed and do I continue to apply when another position becomes available?

"Applied again" did you get BQA'd/the thin previously at any leg of the process previously? At any rate your rating is largely dependent on how you answer the vetting questions (this is what I have been told from their own employees). You could have answered the questions highly the first time, and different the second time. Advice: apply to other places, USSS is disorganized when it comes to hiring.

Comment

I was BQA'ed the first time, as in the first step of the hiring process/the application/resume step. I failed the UDEE, failed 6+ months, applied again, and as stated in my OP, was sent that message. I do not believe I answered any of the vetting questions differently from the previous time.

Comment

• Levithane
        Levithane
        Banned
        Levithane commented
        Editing a comment
        Idk what to tell you, you could try reaching out to recruitment staff. I would assume somewhere its electronically recorded of the failure, hence why its giving you that notification. But like I said previously their process is disorganized. They bqa'd me years back and all the sudden I got an email directly from them with specialized private links to apply to SA and UD about 2 months ago (no I didn't reach out to them). If you're serious about the job you could try calling, just be prepared to be transferred to another section.

The same thing happened to me the first time. I was the best-qualified applicant, failed the UDEE, and they still privately reached out to me via email talking/pushing recruitment. I emailed them and will find out what is up. Thank you.

Comment

• Levithane
        Levithane
        Banned
        Levithane commented
        Editing a comment
        Good luck to you. Let me know what they tell you, I'm curious as to why they're directly reaching out to people they've already turned down.

• NYC1175
        NYC1175
        Forum Member
        NYC1175 commented
        Editing a comment
        Levithane
        Banned
        Levithane they need bodies

• Levithane
        Levithane
        Banned
        Levithane commented
        Editing a comment
        NYC1175
        Forum Member
        NYC1175 so the answer is to reach back out to people have who have been BQA'd and ask them to reapply? In sorry but your agency is a mess. If they're that strapped for bodies, maybe congress should request the national guard be deployed to do protection duty until USSS sorts out their operational issues. Which frankly im sure that has been talked more times than once. My buddy told me the approx number of officers who officers left when I last talked to him.

How far did you make it the first time you applied? If you failed the polygraph, then you're just going to keep getting BQA emails every time you apply.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4387 users online. 243 members and 4144 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X