Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATF Special Agent GL 7-9 Posting (Oct 2021)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just received this information about the upcoming interviews. All special agent and industry operations investigator interviews have been put on hold. Apparently there were several individuals on the interview list given to the field divisions that were ineligible. This is causing the entire list to be audited. This explains some of the confusion everyone is having.

Comment

• FL_Leo
      FL_Leo commented
      Editing a comment
      I doubt it. The 2022 announcement hasn’t even had their PT yet

• kvasir
      kvasir commented
      Editing a comment
      At least 2 week delay.

• Insatiable
      Insatiable commented
      Editing a comment
      Mil2Fed Thanks for this info. It's been over 2 weeks now. Have you heard anything about them picking up where they left off? Seems like radio silence nowadays.

• Mil2Fed
      Mil2Fed commented
      Editing a comment
      Insatiable I haven't heard any updates.

I had my interview about 3 weeks ago. I applied on the 2021 posting. I was given an envelope with fingerprint cards to send back. I’m hoping the process speeds up from here

Comment

Interviews are back on track in some field divisions. Received an email today about scheduling. Good luck to all.

Comment

• tlaughlin
        tlaughlin commented
        Editing a comment
        Not here, not yet. Good news though!

• lunatico86
        lunatico86 commented
        Editing a comment
        Me too. I wonder if they’ll be all only in person?

• Insatiable
        Insatiable commented
        Editing a comment
        Appreciate the update!

Medical scheduled for July. My polygraph with another agency was reciprocated. I'm assuming the actual background investigation will take place in conjunction with or after the medical? I'm trying to get a potential timeline so I can plan ahead a bit in terms of my lease, work situation, etc.

Comment

So...is it weird that I haven't received any updates since the eligibility email from the most recent announcement? And that no one is returning my emails? Lol
        Last edited by ThroughTheWire; 06-16-2022, 04:21 PM.

Comment

• RedLeg_35A
          RedLeg_35A commented
          Editing a comment
          In the same boat...its the 1811 'Hurry Up" and "Wait" game.

• Stay Salty VB
          Stay Salty VB commented
          Editing a comment
          I took and passed the assessments and radio silence for me as well ever since….

• Insatiable
          Insatiable commented
          Editing a comment
          Something weird is going on right now with hiring. Since March, things have been in disarray and nothing is moving no matter what job I apply for.

Just wanted to encourage everyone to stay the course and be patient. It is well worth the wait. ATF is a great agency to work for.

Comment

Panel interview is done. Let's hope it won't take long to get scheduled for the next step!

Comment

• 2B18-11
            2B18-11 commented
            Editing a comment
            How was it?

• Jrod26
            Jrod26 commented
            Editing a comment
            @2B18-11

Surprisingly more challenging than others.

• nmc
            nmc commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree it was a bit more difficult than a few others

Just finished up with the interview. Overall a solid experience; def prepare yourselves (obviously lol). Best of luck to everyone!

Comment

• cmor5150
            cmor5150 commented
            Editing a comment
            Did u do the pt test first?

Double post
          Last edited by Blueman143; 06-24-2022, 11:09 AM.

Comment

• cmor5150 correct; interview should be after you pass the PT test

Comment

• Does anyone know where I can get an email address for the Phoenix field office? I looked on their website and could not find it.

Comment

• For those who made it to the end, is the preference sheet mailed physically or sent via email or their online application system?

Comment

• Hey all just starting to follow this post since I finally got an email to take the PT test. I actually missed this announcement but caught the recent grad one that posted 10/19/2021 22-ATF-SA-002. Hopefully that hiring is back in motion to. I did receive a TA for investigator but hoping this one will catch up so I can take this one vice the IOI. I already have 10 years LEO and don't really want a gap that will extend my retirement farther out lol. Either way I am just happy to be getting my foot in the door if all goes well.

Comment

• Any word on when the applicants who did their Panel Interview in June might hear back?

Comment

• How did you guys know that your B.I. was taking place? If my poly from another agency was reciprocated, is the B.I. the same as the B.I. for someone who took an ATF poly?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3419 users online. 221 members and 3198 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X