Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATF Special Agent GL 7-9 Posting (Oct 2021)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deleted. Sse above reply.

Comment

Has anyone here received notification that they didn’t pass the assessments? If so, what’s the retest policy?

Comment

• Grey De Leon
        Grey De Leon commented
        Editing a comment
        Took me roughly a month to get my results, and believe it's 1 year.

• 2B18-11
        2B18-11 commented
        Editing a comment
        Grey De Leon thanks. I took the assessments yesterday and it felt a little difficult.

• cmor5150
        cmor5150 commented
        Editing a comment
        Just took the test it wasn’t too hard compared to the IRS KASE, that test was hardest LEA test I’ve ever taken.

The test at the end wouldn’t say complete so the proctor has to reach out and verify I’m good. I want to work for ATF so bad but this whole process has been so unprofessional between the multiple typos on the application and now this… come on.

• 2B18-11
        2B18-11 commented
        Editing a comment
        cmor5150 right, there were typos on the exam too. My confidence may be lower because I’m only hoping my brain wasn’t fried since I took it right after the HSI phase II assessments.

2B18-11 how much of a gap did you have inbetween the two from finishing early..? I am doing the same

Comment

• 2B18-11
        2B18-11 commented
        Editing a comment
        InsideScoop about half an hour. I could’ve took a little more time but if I did, I would’ve risked being able to continue to have the room to myself to think out loud lol.

Received emails today that I'm eligible for GL7 and GL9. I was also referred to the selecting official for consideration and that I may be contacted about an interview.

Comment

• 2B18-11
        2B18-11 commented
        Editing a comment
        Did the body of your email specifically list that you were eligible for both grades in addition to mentioning possibly being contacted for an interview? Have you taken any of the assessments? I only ask because there seems to be a lot of confusion with ATF/USAStaffing.

• Mil2Fed
        Mil2Fed commented
        Editing a comment
        The first email specifically lists that I am eligible for both GL-7 and 9. The second email stated I was referred to the selecting official for employment consideration and that I may be contacted for an interview. The third email was from the field division in my area and gave me dates to schedule an interview, writing test, and fingerprints.

Passed the entrance exam and the PTT.
        Last edited by Mil2Fed; 04-30-2022, 08:29 PM.

Really strange…I just got another referral email for this posting, I had previously been referred back in November but never scheduled a written test because where I’m stationed made it impossible. Either an error or they’re getting desperate for people to take the written!

Comment

• Jrod26
        Jrod26 commented
        Editing a comment
        Who knows! I just received the same email as you and was also originally referred in November.

I took the written in December and the PT test in January…no word since until now.
        Last edited by Jrod26; 04-27-2022, 03:33 PM.

Originally posted by joman8390 View Post
      Really strange…I just got another referral email for this posting, I had previously been referred back in November but never scheduled a written test because where I’m stationed made it impossible. Either an error or they’re getting desperate for people to take the written!
      Me too.

Comment

'm confused as well. I took the PTT in January and passed with all excellent scores. However, I got an email saying I'm eligible. But when tracking the application on USAJobs there is no specification in the Notice of Results if I've been referred. However, at the top of the page it says "Not referred" although I've already passed the exam and the PTT. Is anyone else in a similar position?

Comment

• dsabusmc
          dsabusmc commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, this whole thing is odd a buddy of mine didn't meet the minimum qualifications when he applied for the initial posting and he received the same referral email today. I took the written assessment a few weeks ago and I am still waiting on the results.

Just got an email from this posting (22-ATF-SA-002) which is "a record of your referral status" and that I may be contacted for an interview.

For this announcement I was ineligible for GL7 and 9 because I didn't pass the application questionnaire. For the second announcement (22-ATF-SA-003) I was found ineligible because I didn't meet the education/experience requirements (Bachelors and 6.5 years LEO experience).

At least I'm not the only one getting the weird email lol

Comment

• Kdrgn7
          Kdrgn7 commented
          Editing a comment
          Same thing happened to me. In January 2022 i got an email stating that I was ineligible for both grades. Yesterday, I got an email stating I was referred and that I may be contacted for an interview. Wierd.

Originally posted by smokeybear83 View Post
        Just got an email from this posting (22-ATF-SA-002) which is "a record of your referral status" and that I may be contacted for an interview.

For this announcement I was ineligible for GL7 and 9 because I didn't pass the application questionnaire. For the second announcement (22-ATF-SA-003) I was found ineligible because I didn't meet the education/experience requirements (Bachelors and 6.5 years LEO experience).

At least I'm not the only one getting the weird email lol
        Received same but still confused lol

Comment

Received email as well. Interesting...

Comment

Expect an interview soon. Last I heard, end of May was the deadline for conducting interviews.

Comment

• tlaughlin
              tlaughlin commented
              Editing a comment
              I was contacted this week. My interview is May 9th.

• cmor5150
              cmor5150 commented
              Editing a comment
              Which announcement? 22-002 or 22-003?

• 2B18-11
              2B18-11 commented
              Editing a comment
              tlaughlin Which announcement? Have you already passed the assessments and PTT?

• kvasir
              kvasir commented
              Editing a comment
              This is for announcement: 22-ATF-SA-002, if I'm not mistaken that was the only ATF announcement in October 2021.
              Yes, I've done the PTT.
              Interviews will be in-person. However, I do not know if they will do virtual interviews on a case by case basis.
              Last edited by kvasir; 04-28-2022, 05:36 PM.

kvasir

Disregard.
            Last edited by Jrod26; 04-28-2022, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Received the email to schedule my interview, fingerprinting, and writing test.

Comment

• lunatico86
                lunatico86 commented
                Editing a comment
                Wow, congrats. Were you referred to both GL-7 and 9?

• Mil2Fed
                Mil2Fed commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes, 7 and 9.

• lunatico86
                lunatico86 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks Mil2Fed. Nothing on my end, but best wishes to you on the rest of the process!

• Mil2Fed
                Mil2Fed commented
                Editing a comment
                It appears to be scheduled through the field division you fall under geographically so I'm sure everyone's interview dates will be different.
                Last edited by Mil2Fed; 04-28-2022, 07:08 PM.

What types of things will they ask in the interview?

Comment

• dark321
                dark321 commented
                Editing a comment
                Do you like Alcohol
                Do you like Tobacco
                Do you like Firearms

• cmor5150
                cmor5150 commented
                Editing a comment
                Don’t forget explosives!

• kvasir
                kvasir commented
                Editing a comment
                Know ATFs mission, why you want to work for them, the general work ethic "Describe a time when...." questions, and maybe some scenario questions.

Received the email saying eligible for 7 and 9.

Received a second email that says "This is a record of your referral status" and "If you have been referred to the selecting official for employment consideration, you may be contacted for an interview."
              But does not say specifically state whether referred or not.

Did your emails specifically state your referral ?

Comment

• 2B18-11
                2B18-11 commented
                Editing a comment
                SterlingCooper Did you receive both of those emails today, for the October 2021 announcement? I received notice that I wasn’t among the best qualified in January, but last month, I received the same second email.
                Last edited by 2B18-11; 05-05-2022, 11:12 AM.

• SterlingCooper
                SterlingCooper commented
                Editing a comment
                No about a week ago

• 2B18-11
                2B18-11 commented
                Editing a comment
                Interesting, to say the least…

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2784 users online. 145 members and 2639 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X