Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATF Special Agent GL 7-9 Posting (Oct 2021)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know who to contact to signup for ATF portal login?

Comment

Anyone got any news yet when they will send results out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bbreezie View Post
      Anyone got any news yet when they will send results out.
      Results??

Comment

Have you guys heard something that I haven’t because they only closed the announcement about two weeks ago and I have yet to be contacted positively or negatively

Comment

I think we will hear something within 30 days.

NOTE: We do not provide status update via email inquiry from applicant. You can always check your status on USAJOBS. We kindly ask that you do not contact our office to inquire about your application status unless you have not received a notification within 30 days from the announcement closing date.

Taken straight from the job posting.
          MannyE
          Forum Member
          Last edited by MannyE; 11-06-2021, 10:58 PM.

Comment

• Stay Salty VB
            Stay Salty VB
            Forum Member
            Stay Salty VB commented
            Editing a comment
            Just wanted to make sure I didn’t miss anything accidentally sitting in my junk folder like I did at points in DEA’s process lol.

It's always apply and forget with these usajobs announcements.

Comment

Lol... I received an update email from USAJobs about this position stating that my application status has updated to Received and not to contact the agency for an additional 45 Days.

Comment

I received the same email today, I guess so far it’s better than rejection reply.

Comment

Email received. Taking it as positive progress. Good luck y’all.

Comment

• cmor5150
                  cmor5150
                  Forum Member
                  cmor5150 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It said that we could be contacted to take an online assessment. Does that mean the written test will be online and not at a testing center?

• Stay Salty VB
                  Stay Salty VB
                  Forum Member
                  Stay Salty VB commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Not sure at this point, seems ATF is doing a lot of things different than usual for this announcement, so it’s entirely possible

Just received a email today to schedule for online testing, GL to everyone.

Comment

The first email said “However, please check your "Spam" or "Junk" folder, or log into your USAJOBS account and click the "Additional Application Information" button to check for copies of any email communications which may have been blocked or identified as spam by your email services provider.”

Maybe I’m just blind but where is the additional application information at on USAjobs once you log in so I can triple check to be certain?

Comment

• smokeybear83
                  smokeybear83
                  Forum Member
                  smokeybear83 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  When you sign into USA Jobs, go to your active applications and find where it lists your application to this posting. Just underneath or to the side it should say “Track This Application”. Click that and it will redirect to an ATF portal which will just list your status (application received), what attachments you uploaded, and copies of email communication they have sent up to this point.

I also received it. Does anyone know how does the ATF Entrance Exam compared to the USSS SAEE, or simply how difficult it is (any math?)?

Yes, I am looking at the guide on their website but it is very limited.

Comment

I’ve taken the FBI, USMS, ATF and Air Marshals test. They are all kinda similar with a few differences being agency specific. I’d use the test prep offered by them all most of it on their site. Also I’d do random logic and reasoning questions online, and deductive reasoning ones. Brush on your basic grammar/writing too. The math is pretty basic so I didn’t really have a issue with any of that.

Comment

I’ve also applied, but I haven’t received anything, even though I know I am qualified for the position. I’ve checked my spam/junk folder, but nothing. Hopefully they haven’t forgotten about me , not sure if anyone else is waiting like me.

Comment

• smokeybear83
                    smokeybear83
                    Forum Member
                    smokeybear83 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Same boat. When I applied with FAMS last year it was almost 2 weeks after the first person posted about receiving their email to schedule the FAB before I got mine. I imagine it's the same with all the agencies (no rhyme or reason on how they get through the list) but that doesn't stop me from hitting refresh 1000 times per day!

• Stay Salty VB
                    Stay Salty VB
                    Forum Member
                    Stay Salty VB commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Don’t sweat bro, I haven’t received correspondence either, and I’m well qualified as well. These things take time.

Has anyone else received an email to schedule testing by now?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3786 users online. 241 members and 3545 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X