Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memberthat1guy
    commented on 's reply
    I’m sorry to hear that man! I hope they can accommodate you somehow for that happening.

• dark321
    replied
    No email for me, took it 04/08/22. Probably failed. Had a computer issue where test froze and timer kept counting down. Notified proctor who noted it on my test and emailed IRS and never got a response.

Leave a comment:

• Memberthat1guy
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah I got those emails as well. I was just sittin there reading it like, “so did I pass.” Last time I was in the process tho, I failed the first exam and got an email saying I failed.

My timeline so far:

Applied:2/20/22
    Phase 1: 2/22/2022
    Phase 1 results: 3/25/2022
    Phase 2: 4/9/2022
    Phase 2 Results: 5/14/2022

• TrustTheCoach
    replied
    I am in the process and I will share my status:

Applied: 02/02/2022
    Phase I: 02/04/2022
    Phase I Results: 03/25/2022 (7 weeks)
    Phase 2: 04/08/2022
    Phase 2 Results: 05/14/2022*** (5 weeks)

***There's limited discussion on the Federal Soup, but a couple of us got an email yesterday that sounds like indication of a pass. It reads almost like the original eligibility/referral email, but it doesn't indicate one way or another that we passed. However, it sounds more like a pass than a fail, if anything, and it's right around the timeline I'm expecting to hear results.

I hope this helps. From what I've read online, this timeline is pretty consistent with other people's experience. Application to Phase 1 results is about 6-8 weeks. Phase 2 to results is about 6 weeks. It does seem that Phase 3 interviews come pretty quickly though.

Leave a comment:

• Memberthat1guy
    replied
    Is anybody currently in the process for the 2022 announcement?

Leave a comment:

• Memberthat1guy
    commented on 's reply
    I saw some got their results in 3 weeks and some got them in like 6 weeks.

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    Last year, I received mine about 5 weeks later I think.

• dark321
    replied
    I took mine 4/8. I read other forums she's it took people up to 6 weeks.

Leave a comment:

• Memberthat1guy
    replied
    Anybody have an update on KASE results? I took mine in 4/9.

Leave a comment:

• yankeeman319
    commented on 's reply
    Go with the agency that calls you first. There is no guarantee with 1811 jobs. You may very well hold out for a job that will never call you.

• cmor5150
    replied
    Can anyone explain their experience working with IRS CI? I’m in process with three agencies right now and can’t decide if this is the right agency for me or not. I just finished my interview with irs so i think i have a pretty good shot at getting a TO. I have 8 years narcotics experience including money laundering cases and not sure if my experience/passion for drug cases will translate to a enjoyable 1811 career or not with IRS.

Leave a comment:

• dark321
    replied
    Anyone have updates on the KASE? I retook it today, and my computer froze while the counter kept going down. I think I was towards the end so hopefully passed even if I missed a few questions. I emailed the IRS contact just in case...

Anyone know how long it takes to get results?

Leave a comment:

• cmor5150
    replied
    Any updates when KASE results will start going out? Took it on 1 FEB.

Leave a comment:

• griffinlocke
    commented on 's reply
    Winter_Patriot why’d you turn it down?

• cdubya
    commented on 's reply
    I don’t have insight as to field office specific needs, but We need people everywhere, so likely you’ll get one of the locations you want.

We only have a few attaché spots. It’s highly competitive and part of management . You’d have to be a field agent then SSA first, at least. 10 years or more. I think there are very few field agent positions in foreign PODs, by which I mean maybe 1 or 2.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4142 users online. 227 members and 3915 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X