300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Federal Reserve Bank LEO hiring

Greetings all. Pardon me if this is posted somewhere else on the forum, however, nothing turned up in the search.

A Few weeks ago applied to the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco for the position of law enforcement officer. Just a few days ago I received an email from their HR department stating that I had been selected to continue in the process starting with a video based interview. This video based interview as similar to a zoom meeting with the exception that there is no one on the other end. Essentially what you do is set up a webcam, login to the third party interviewing system online, and as you begin the interview a series of questions will be given to you and you will then have to record your answer. Being as you have unlimited "think time" to ponder your response and practice in front of a mirror, I'm assuming that I did pretty well with the five questions that I was required to answer.

Has anyone been through their process before? What comes next after this video based interview? What about an approximate time hack for when I should receive a response from their HR department? The job vacancy announcement wasn't too informative about all this and the internet wasn't much of a help to me either.

Fyi, this would be for the San Francisco location.

Thanks again for everyone's help!

I went thru the process for Seattle branch back in 2014. If they proceed you, they will throw you in the background phase and at the end up of it they send you to a medical. I'm not sure if I did a poly with them or not.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, scotty. I did a web based interview with them last Sunday and so now I'm awaiting a response. It was some kind of "one way interview" sort of like a zoom interview but without anyone on the other end. Basically, they ask several questions and you get a certain amount of time to think about how you want to answer, then you record yourself via webcam answering the given question. It was a new experience for me, but all in all I'd say it was a lot less stressful since you weren't actually talking to a live person.

If you remember, about how long did it take for them to get back to you after your initial interview?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2890 users online. 170 members and 2720 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X