Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    Hoping they have an entry level and one that's open to the public. My National Guard time doesn't qualify me as a veteran yet. I'm only excepted service in my current fed job.

• DiverB72
    commented on 's reply
    I can't wait to read the comments after about a year on the job when people coming from other agencies see the insane amount of redundant paperwork CID requires.

• joman8390
    commented on 's reply
    Good to see the billets opening, too bad they are all journeyman. Hopefully they’ll open some at the 7 or 9 level!

• SDM8492
    replied
    25x 1811 (GS-13) vacancy announcements for Fort Carson, CO (7), Fort Bragg, NC (9), and Fort Hood, TX (9). This is the first external hiring push as apart of the re-organization of USACIDC.

Link: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/612014500

6x 1811/Sexual Assault Investigation (GS-13) vacancy announcements for Fort Carson, CO (2), Fort Bragg, NC (2), and Fort Hood, TX (2).

Link: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/611432700

Leave a comment:

• SDM8492
    replied
    MPFU 1811/RAC (GS-14) vacancy announcements for St. Louis, MO, Columbus, OH, and Boston, MA.

Link: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/610910700

Leave a comment:

• parkscout93
    commented on 's reply
    Winter_Patriot the agency is undergoing some major restructuring, mainly to bring on more civilians. There's a possibility.

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    Do you expect any entry level MPFU openings?

• Bigblue07
    commented on 's reply
    I’ll throw in some information here. Basic community accounting classes really don’t teach you much. You’d be much better off going for some forensic accounting specific classes. I’m sure community colleges have a certificate or something in this field. On another note, if you are taking at least 9 (if I remember right) semester hours, you can get the student package for $400. That’s some pretty good savings. The exam itself isn’t hard. A couple of hours a day for ten or so days is all it takes.

• NCG128
    replied
    I’m highly interested in coming over to CID as a civilian. Any idea on what they’ll look for in with ICE now with graduate school under me. I heard that the numbers alone are on our side when it comes to prior 6C people

Leave a comment:

• SDM8492
    replied
    MPFU 1811/ASAC (GS-13) vacancy announcements for Southwest FFO out of San Antonio, TX.

Link: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/609877000

Leave a comment:

• parkscout93
    commented on 's reply
    They're pushing out some internal hire announcements right now, but I would expect to see some civilian positions advertised publicly soon.

• Kraut0783
    commented on 's reply
    That's a good questions...majority of CID Agents are military. We shall see, big expense to increase civilian spots....

• specialagentblog
    replied
    Originally posted by 9L81 View Post
    Good to see someone is putting some information out about how to make a good federal resume. I spend far too much time explaining it to people I am recruiting. I'll just start telling them to read your blog.
    Thank you for the vote of confidence. I have worked hard to become a credible referral website for 1811 recruiters and this vote of confidence means a lot.

-Special Agents Blog

Leave a comment:

• 9L81
    commented on 's reply
    Good to see someone is putting some information out about how to make a good federal resume. I spend far too much time explaining it to people I am recruiting. I'll just start telling them to read your blog.

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    Do you think there will be a big push for entry level 1811s then?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3553 users online. 241 members and 3312 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X