X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joman8390
    commented on 's reply
    parkscout93

Thanks for the info. I also recall that they were going to create a new commissioned officer agent program, any idea when that will get underway?

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the heads up.
    Last edited by Winter_Patriot; 09-07-2021, 03:30 PM.

• parkscout93
    commented on 's reply
    There’s no entry level yet because the organization is transforming from 80% military/20% civilian to 60% civilian/40% military, and adding additional investigators. They need experienced investigators first. FYI, these announcements are coming after they’ve already done an internal announcement first, so this is what’s left needed to fill these locations.

• joman8390
    commented on 's reply
    Still no entry level. It appears they opened the previous announcement to U.S. Citizens as well. Perhaps not enough applications. Maybe they’ll have the same issue with this one and finally open entry level…

• Lawness
    commented on 's reply
    It doesn’t appear to be entry level? GS-13?

• Det_sje
    replied
    Army CID 1811 has openings for U.S. CITIZENS at Bragg, Carson and Hood!!!

Go apply before its to late!!!

Leave a comment:

• DiverB72
    commented on 's reply
    I’m actually Mobilized now, last one. I’m retiring from the reserves in 2022

• parkscout93
    commented on 's reply
    DiverB72 You’d have to figure out how to get recalled to active duty with CID after I’ve commissioned with a different military branch.

• DiverB72
    commented on 's reply
    parkscout93 lol I got ya, heck if your only working 75hrs a week let me speak to your SAC, get you up to 100 hrs in no time

• parkscout93
    commented on 's reply
    DiverB72 “ E5/E6 enlisted agents who are tired of working 75hrs a week who enjoy the work but are tired of the Army requirements and are tired of moving every 3 yrs will apply and just continue doing CID work with a pay hike”

You’ve perfectly described me. Relax, it’s a joke.

• DiverB72
    commented on 's reply
    parkscout93 What do you mean attacked? Am I missing something? I don't think anything I said or others said was bad

• parkscout93
    commented on 's reply
    DiverB72 I wasn’t expecting to be attacked today.

• DiverB72
    commented on 's reply
    I don't see other 1811's coming over. My guess would be E5/E6 enlisted agents who are tired of working 75hrs a week who enjoy the work but are tired of the Army requirements and are tired of moving every 3 yrs will apply and just continue doing CID work with a pay hike

• Det_sje
    commented on 's reply
    Most likely they will open up for entry level positions. I'm not sure if people of other Fed LEO agencies are rushing to come over to CID to investigate SVU cases and/or Gen CRIM cases.

• 1cowboy
    commented on 's reply
    DiverB72 do you think the paperwork and redundancy is similar to NCIS and AFOSI? The MCIO’s seem to be admin heavy across the board. Any word on the mobility policy for civilian agents?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2330 users online. 153 members and 2177 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X