300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HSI USAJOBS announcement

GL7/9 announcement. I have not seen an announcement for entry level in a while figured I would post it.

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/600315000

Female only

Comment

• Mike01
      Mike01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Think they’ll accept my resume if I tell them I identify as a female?

• CCCSD
      CCCSD commented
      Editing a comment
      Try it. You have nothing to lose...

You had me going for a minute!

Comment

• Winter_Patriot
      Winter_Patriot commented
      Editing a comment
      There's going to be a a general entry-level announcement around September or October.

Mike01 Of course why not, you got nothing to lose lol.

Comment

Absolute **** show in the Delphi forums surrounding this job posting. Every time I visit that site it’s absolute garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by ASecretSquirrel View Post
        Absolute **** show in the Delphi forums surrounding this job posting. Every time I visit that site it’s absolute garbage.

Too many salty individuals in that forum, wouldn’t recommend going over there.

Comment

• ASecretSquirrel
          ASecretSquirrel commented
          Editing a comment
          Haha yeah, I only take a peek when I’m trying to find out about HSI postings. It’s an agency I’m super interested in but there isn’t much of an active online community outside of those muppets.

They were arguing over if being called a Karen is a racial slur or not the other day.

Only forums I frequent are this one and Federal Soup. And Fed Soup is only really good if you're in the FBI process as that is the most busy thread there. Delphi is a dump.

Comment

Originally posted by Bidstar View Post

Too many salty individuals in that forum, wouldn’t recommend going over there.
          Half those guy commenting are not agents and the other half are the minority in HSI...there are a few good ones sprinkled in trying to offer good advice or ask questions.

Comment

• fathitman
            fathitman commented
            Editing a comment
            Well when people post the same question that was asked a day prior people tend to get creative with responses. If you can't manage to use the search function without spamming the forums you will be mocked.

• CoastalCop1811
            CoastalCop1811 commented
            Editing a comment
            fathitman I'm talking about some of the other nonsense.

My eyes got so big when I saw this job announcement I didn't even realize it was for women applicants only and applied anyway. Oh well....maybe I'll buy a wig

Comment

• Chicks406
            Chicks406 commented
            Editing a comment
            I would like to pretend like I knew. But I did the exact same thing. Sorry guys.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3039 users online. 192 members and 2847 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X