300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PALACE ACQUIRE training program AFOSI

AFOSI 1811 PAQ announcement is now posted on USAJOBS. However, you have to visit their personnel website and search for "7972" in order to access the application package. I can't find this package! I've search their whole website! I don't know if I'm just missing something or what. Someone please help!

second

Originally posted by jmk421 View Post
    AFOSI 1811 PAQ announcement is now posted on USAJOBS. However, you have to visit their personnel website and search for "7972" in order to access the application package. I can't find this package! I've search their whole website! I don't know if I'm just missing something or what. Someone please help!
    I second what he said. I searched and searched the site but could not figure out how to apply.

Comment

I spoke to the POC at 1200, she said there was a problem and that it was being fixed. It doesn't appear to be fixed, yet.

Comment

It's fixed.

Comment

so...i guess results are out! the weird thing is...application manager had two notifications to me...one said that i was qualified and referred to the people making decisions...and that id be notified if i was selected for an interview....the second one said that even though i was eligible that i wasnt competitive enough to make it to the next level. WHAT THE HECK RIGHT?

then i received an e-mail from some later saying that I have made it to the interview part and that I will be receiving another e-mail with more details within 30 days.

Anyone else have this problem?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by ChargersBolt View Post
            so...i guess results are out! the weird thing is...application manager had two notifications to me...one said that i was qualified and referred to the people making decisions...and that id be notified if i was selected for an interview....the second one said that even though i was eligible that i wasnt competitive enough to make it to the next level. WHAT THE HECK RIGHT?

then i received an e-mail from some later saying that I have made it to the interview part and that I will be receiving another e-mail with more details within 30 days.

Anyone else have this problem?!?!
            I received both notices as well. I guess we'll find out within 30 days if we were selected for interviews.

Comment

I don't believe so. The dev folks stated that they don't communicate with the PAQ folks. The interview panel is structured differently as well. To make matters worse, we're also pre-ranked before the interview, unlike the dev process.
              George: What kind of a person are you?
              Jerry: I think I'm pretty much like you, only successful.

Comment

I received three of them, one of which said I will be contacted within 30 days. Does anyone know how long this process takes? I heard that it takes longer than the "normal" process. Anyone have any insight?

Comment

Originally posted by StateChamp View Post
                  I received three of them, one of which said I will be contacted within 30 days. Does anyone know how long this process takes? I heard that it takes longer than the "normal" process. Anyone have any insight?
                  PAQ is very streamlined, with high chances of being hired within 1 year, assuming everything goes well with your BI and your medical. It is relatively quick, especially compared to the rest of the federal hiring process due to the fact that there are only very few openings (usually 6-10) per announcement. PAQ funding also comes from a seperate budget than that of the dev process, which usually means the hiring process will still continue regardless of the AFOSI's financial situation. PAQ is also realistically an "internship" program, much similar to FCIP.

Timelines and hiring process has been dicussed before, especially from the 07 PAQ announcement. Other forums has recent info as well.
                  George: What kind of a person are you?
                  Jerry: I think I'm pretty much like you, only successful.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4308 users online. 219 members and 4089 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X