300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wackenhut

Ive been looking for a job while im waiting for my application to go through. Some of my freinds work for wakenhut and said it was a decent place to work for. Does any one know anything about them and how much they would pay.

Yes I have, they aren't union down south (atleast when I spoke a person that worked for them). I worked for them here in NY as a Nuclear Armed Security Officer and lets just say they do not have a contract with this company anymore. The company might be good for you but, not for me and the other 160 employees here......we had a bad expierence with them and we are still handling legal activities with them & the courts. Good luck

Comment

Wackenhut

Originally posted by mrmyz View Post
      Ive been looking for a job while im waiting for my application to go through. Some of my freinds work for wakenhut and said it was a decent place to work for. Does any one know anything about them and how much they would pay.
      At one time, Wackenhut enjoyed an excellent reputation. From "word of mouth" I have heard, in say, the past ten to fifteen years, that reputation isn't as good as it once was. Believe they did have a contract or two in the Montgomery area, but are considered just another private security firm.

Comment

been working for them for a month. its an alright job its just the way they run things is pretty ****ty **** G4S

Comment

In DCJS training a few weeks back, I met a few Wackenhut security officers. From what I hear they like it there. This is in the hampton roads area though.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10798 users online. 411 members and 10387 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X