• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    FORMER_USBP
    Forum Member

• FORMER_USBP
    replied
    Based on the timelines from the other forums, we might not hear anything until middle of next year. We’re in for a long wait.

Leave a comment:

• Octavianus
    Forum Member

• Octavianus
    commented on 's reply
    Hey bro, did they say if you guys will have an interview on the same day? If so, take your drivers license and another identification such as your social security card. If it is only an information session I'm not sure what you have to take with you. When I had my info session and interview (they were on the same day), candidates could not bring anything that did not fit in their pockets (no resumes, sunglasses, folders, etc.). Hope it helps, good luck!
  • battlewagon
    Los Feds

• battlewagon
    commented on 's reply
    USMC86, it would be dependent on the previous grade you held in terms of what your 9 step would be. But the previously held grade is used throughout your promotions. So if you were a 12/1, you'd be 7/10, 9/10, 11/6 (or whatever step is correct), etc.
  • battlewagon
    Los Feds

• battlewagon
    commented on 's reply
    No, and 7 is highest. But if you are coming from a higher GS pay, they will step the 7 to the appropriate step or as close as possible.
  • battlewagon
    Los Feds

• battlewagon
    commented on 's reply
    When I went through I was taken aback by the interview, as it was much more similar to a corporate America type interview than a law enforcement one. Questions like "describe a time you had limited resources and overcame a difficult situation", teamwork type questions, etc.

But this was 5-6 years ago so no clue if that is still the situation.
  • lunatico86
    State cop

• lunatico86
    replied
    So I finally got an invitation for a New England Information Session (southern CT). What should I expect? The e-mail didn’t specify I had to bring anything.

Leave a comment:

• illini372
    Forum Member

• illini372
    commented on 's reply
    Did you call all of the Florida field offices? I’d start there. That’s how most here got into an info session. Just straight up calling and asking for a recruiter.
  • Martz507
    Forum Member

• Martz507
    replied
    Will there be an information session in Florida before the end of 2021?

Leave a comment:

• Kmiech
    Forum Member

• Kmiech
    replied
    Any word on the January class?

Leave a comment:

• DoubleHaul
    Forum Member

• DoubleHaul
    replied
    Just a heads up for anyone else who was waiting--this morning I received an email about scheduling an interview. They're holding them next month in Chicago and St. Louis. (I was referred on August 10 as a part of the FY21Q3 group.)

Leave a comment:

• Njw85
    Forum Member

• Njw85
    commented on 's reply
    Only six for now but could be more the following year.
  • Njw85
    Forum Member

• Njw85
    commented on 's reply
    @Bbreezie

Not saying your wrong but I work for the USMS, closely with recruitment and that was not brought to my attention. But if was a event but it got canceled. You guys hang in there, I’m sure you’ll be hearing something soon. Be patient and be ready!!
  • Smoke23
    Forum Member

• Smoke23
    commented on 's reply
    Deleted message
    Smoke23
    Forum Member
    Last edited by Smoke23; 12-29-2021, 10:37 AM.
  • ranger things
    Forum Member

• ranger things
    commented on 's reply
    Then there you go. Just gotta wait.
  • FORMER_USBP
    Forum Member

• FORMER_USBP
    replied
    Yeah I already did the interview in OKC. I’m waiting on tentative offer letter.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5102 users online. 267 members and 4835 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X