Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email with the announcement to apply came 3 weeks after my information session with about 10 days to complete the assessment when the listing closed

Comment

• Great news, thanks both for the info

Comment

• Any fail/pass from Chicago yet?

Comment

• DoubleHaul
        DoubleHaul commented
        Editing a comment
        Still waiting on mine.

• Rocket88
        Rocket88 commented
        Editing a comment
        Me as well. I was in the St. Louis group. I wonder how long we’ll have to wait now? Seems like people in the 2019 and 2020 forums usually hear back in around a month. It’s been two for us

• mmyers
        mmyers commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't feel bad it took me 92 days to hear back that I passed haha

• Has anyone heard of any sesions being in the works for Central or Southern Florida?

Comment

• cmor5150
        cmor5150 commented
        Editing a comment
        I’ve been waiting for central Florida since I sent my resume to the recruiter in sept.

• m.otero16
        m.otero16 commented
        Editing a comment
        I've been waiting as well. I received an email from someone advising I am on the waiting list for an information session in the near future.

• OKC Aug 2021 info session. Let me just say I will be celebrating with a nice dinner tonight. Good luck all!

Comment

• IzZy D2017
        IzZy D2017 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats yours was fast

• Octavianus
        Octavianus commented
        Editing a comment
        It isn't the final thing, but yeah it's been going very quickly I would say. Thanks man!

• Bbreezie
        Bbreezie commented
        Editing a comment
        What step are you on! I'm on the same time frame as you.

• FORMER_USBP
        FORMER_USBP commented
        Editing a comment
        Congratulations.

• Congratulations brother.

Comment

• Anybody hear back from St louis interview that we did in November of 2021?

Comment

• DoubleHaul
          DoubleHaul commented
          Editing a comment
          I interviewed in Chicago with the November interview group (CHI/STL)...haven't heard anything yet. FWIW, there are a lot of people who had interviews in September and October who are waiting to hear back, so I would expect those folks to be contacted before us.

• Question for those of you that have moved a bit more through this process, I’m going to my information session next week, in about 5 months I’m moving to a different state. Will that affect the process at all?

Comment

• NorthLions308
          NorthLions308 commented
          Editing a comment
          I dnt think it will… If you know your new address update it on your resume and USJOBS. U will only be contacted via email. Interviews are sometimes done out of state. When time to do your PT, they will contact the local office near your new address. Make sure to let it be known if you have any general info tht has changed.

• TonySoprano
          TonySoprano commented
          Editing a comment
          Cool thanks, yeah I don’t know what my address will be yet because we’ll be moving into an apartment complex but I’ll update it as soon as we move

• Winter_Patriot
          Winter_Patriot commented
          Editing a comment
          Shouldn't matter. I moved a month after applying in 2020. All correspondence is by email.

• Does anyone know if any Florida districts were invited to the OKC info session last year?

Comment

• It was only for Louisiana, Arkansas, and Oklahoma.

Comment

• Just got my TOL. Thank you God.

Comment

• FORMER_USBP
              FORMER_USBP commented
              Editing a comment
              I went to my interview August 12,2021.

• Octavianus
              Octavianus commented
              Editing a comment
              I told you man!! Congratulations!!

• Ascend19
              Ascend19 commented
              Editing a comment
              Congrats man! Interviewed same week as you in OKC and haven't received anything. Glad its moving along for some folks

• FORMER_USBP
              FORMER_USBP commented
              Editing a comment
              You should receive something soon then. It looks like it’s going to take a while regardless. It states I will be reached within 45 days for background, medical and fitness.

• Anyone received TOL yet? My interview was October, heard nothing since.

Comment

• DoubleHaul
              DoubleHaul commented
              Editing a comment
              I interviewed in November, haven't heard anything yet. Based on the timelines I've seen from people who interviewed in OKC in August, it was about 5-6 months before they received a TOL. So maybe expect something in February or March? No news is still good news.

• Are US Marshals allowed to have beards during or after the academy? I’m only asking because it was allowed In my prior agency BP and current treasury department.

Comment

• kvasir
              kvasir commented
              Editing a comment
              Based on what I can remember observing at FLETC and all the USMS academy photos, my uneducated assumption would be that they are not allowed.

• FORMER_USBP
              FORMER_USBP commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah I figured during training. Got a buddy who’s in Dallas and said they don’t have to shave. I’m guessing it depends on the district.

• I have my interview scheduled this Friday, any advice? I’ve done interviews for sec service and my cities police academy and they both went well but I am unsure about how the marshals interview is.

Comment

• Donjuan85657
              Donjuan85657 commented
              Editing a comment
              You’ll be fine. Straight forward and to the point. Stick to the STAR method and you will pass.

• Does anyone know when USMS will be hiring again and how would I know when the applications come out? Also, how would I go about applying with them.

Comment

• Stay Salty VB
              Stay Salty VB commented
              Editing a comment
              You have to email a recruiter and get on their list to attend an information session, look up your local districts contact info online and reach out to them.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3744 users online. 224 members and 3520 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X