Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long between applying and getting the assessment email? I just applied today and I'm assuming the assessment email won't come until Monday since it's a Govt agency and the weekend is coming up. Anyone get it on a weekend?

Edit: Disregard! Just got the assessment email

Comment

• NYC1175
      NYC1175 commented
      Editing a comment
      Winter_Patriot thanks! Is there any immediate indication of how you did once the test is submitted? Or do you basically wait to see if you get invited to interview?
      Last edited by NYC1175; 04-30-2021, 10:55 AM.

• Winter_Patriot
      Winter_Patriot commented
      Editing a comment
      No problem. I don't recall getting any feedback immediately after the assessment. I received a referral for GS5/GS7 about three weeks after the assessment. I didn't hear anything else until I was invited for an interview about 6 weeks later.

• Yak
      Yak commented
      Editing a comment
      Same, few weeks after I submitted I received a letter saying referred for 5 and 7. Obviously this is entirely subjective, but I didn't find it much more difficult than the USSS or FBI. For me, I think the one I thought was the most difficult was the FBI. But it was the first one I took so that may have had something to do with it.

• NYC1175
      NYC1175 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yak I also thought the FBI was difficult. I just finished the USMS one. The grammar section definitely threw me for a loop and I wasn't very confident on some of the answers I gave there. The situational judgement had a few iffy questions as well. In any case, it's done now...the wait begins.

I applied for recent grad announcement last year and missed the cut off score by one. They also didn’t take my vet points because my dd-214 was jacked up. They will take those scores (good for a year) if you already took the assessment. Expect to hear back within 3-4 weeks. Hoping it’s enough for this announcement.

Comment

I applied to the recent grad and most recently schedule B. I believe they are changing the process (again). I did the information session in beginning of March, interview late April, and I assume they took my assessment score from the recent grad. What would be next?

Comment

• Crash Cart
        Crash Cart commented
        Editing a comment
        So long as your recent grad assessment was completed within one year (I believe June 2020) the next step will be to formally submit an application via a private USAJOBS link. After submitting your application you should receive an email stating something to the effect that your application is complete and no further action is required from you at this time. This indicates they are using your previous assessment score. If your assessment is no longer valid you will receive a link after submitting your application through USAJOBS to complete an assessment.

• Chicks406
        Chicks406 commented
        Editing a comment
        Perfect! Thank you for the reply.

Just got on the list for Northern District of FL info session. The recruiter didn’t have an exact date for it though. Anyone possibly have any insight as to potentially when and where for this one?

Comment

Some people are getting their TOL after the SLC interviews. I did the information session and went straight to the interview after only 28 days (I have an assessment that is still good for one more month). So, I am curious if the people who have been in the process longer will get first dibs on TOL (rightfully so). Or does anyone know if there is a rack and stack formula. I believe they have changed the process a few times over the last year so I understand most if not all information provided will be anecdotal. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Creed Bratton
          Creed Bratton commented
          Editing a comment
          Did you go to the info session at SLC?

• Chicks406
          Chicks406 commented
          Editing a comment
          No, I went in SD.

This is true, I applied in 2019 and it took just about 5 months to get a TOL which came after I got scores from the assessment. Enjoy the ride and stay fit.

Comment

Anyone know of an informational session in the NY/NJ area?

Comment

• Creed Bratton
            Creed Bratton commented
            Editing a comment
            Contact the recruiters in those offices.

• NJLOCAL
            NJLOCAL commented
            Editing a comment
            Called and emailed NJ/NY/PA recruiters to no avail.

Duplicate post
          Last edited by Chicks406; 05-20-2021, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NJLOCAL View Post
            Anyone know of an informational session in the NY/NJ area?
            I suggest sending out emails/calling to as many recruiting offices as possible. I’m from NJ, but had to drive to Pennsylvania back in October for my information session.
            Last edited by Montey; 05-26-2021, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Also Structured interview email also went out - applied about a month ago. Information Session in October, NJ resident.

Comment

Well, I failed the assessment apparently. How long until you can go to an info session and reapply?

Comment

• Donjuan85657
                  Donjuan85657 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I believe it’s 1 year.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3320 users online. 215 members and 3105 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X