Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found out earlier this month that my medical was approved and I'm now in the cleared for hire pool. Updated timeline:

Info session - May 2021
    Application - July 2021
    Written assessment - July 2021
    Notice of referral for GL-7 - August 2021
    Interview - November 2021
    TOL - April 2022
    E-qip/fingerprints/BI interview - June 2022
    Medical appointment - June 2022
    Background cleared - August 2022
    Medical cleared - October 2022
    Drug test - TBD
    FIT - TBD​

Comment

• vtroadrunner96
      vtroadrunner96 commented
      Editing a comment
      Seems you always have to email to inquire for updates

• CFT2020
      CFT2020 commented
      Editing a comment
      We have a similar timeline. I did my info in dec 2020. Got cleared to hire a few days ago. What happens now? Back to the waiting game until an office contacts?

• IwS
      IwS commented
      Editing a comment
      Any of you had any movement or heard anything? I also was cleared to move to hiring pool last month.

• CFT2020
      CFT2020 commented
      Editing a comment
      IwS, nothing much. I reached out they told me I could send them my preferred locations. The told me when I would expire and basically to wait for an email or call.

• It took a while but finally got the FOL... Here is what my process looked like

11/23/2020 - Emailed recruiter
    12/02/2020 - Info Session
    01/22/2021 - Application
    01/22/2021 - Assessment
    02/22/2021 - Referral
    03/24/2021 - Interview Scheduling Email
    04/19/2021 - Interview
    05/15/2021 - Tentative Offer Letter
    06/16/2021 - Medical Scheduling Email
    06/30/2021 - Background Scheduling Email
    07/06/2021 - Background Fingerprint Submitted
    07/06/2021 - Background E-QIP Submitted
    07/13/2021 - Medical Exam
    08/03/2021 - Background Interview
    08/04/2021 - Medical Exam (uncorrected eye exam)
    01/31/2022 - Background Adjudication Confirmed
    02/13/2022 - COVID Vaccination Verification Email
    02/15/2022 - FIT Test Email 1
    02/22/2022 - FIT Test 1
    03/24/2022 - Eligible For Upcoming Classes Email
    05/26/2022 - COVID Booster Verification Email
    07/06/2022 - FIT Test Email 2
    07/12/2022 - FIT Test 2
    08/03/2022 - Eligible For Upcoming Classes Email 2
    08/10/2022 - Drug Test
    09/07/2022 - Tentative Selection Letter
    10/04/2022 - FIT Test Email 3
    10/11/2022 - FIT Test 3
    10/19/2022 - Final Offer Letter
    11/14/2022 - Academy Start

Comment

• ranger things
      ranger things commented
      Editing a comment
      DoubleHaul When I went to my interview they had me fill out a sheet listing location preference by region, when I received the eligible for upcoming classes email the second time I was given a list of states and to rank them in order of preference. I listed my top 15 choices. Got an office in the state I listed at number 5

• Staysafe2214
      Staysafe2214 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you a vet?

• ranger things
      ranger things commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I am a vet

• 1RidgeRunner7
      1RidgeRunner7 commented
      Editing a comment
      It looks like 18 months after receiving TOL you got an offer.
      Last edited by 1RidgeRunner7; 11-28-2022, 09:02 PM.

• Hi,
    Has anybody that interviewed in San Diego back in february 2022 has received a TOL? It has been 8 painful months. They said im in the list of people that needs to be issued but I can’t understand why it takes so long ughhh

Comment

• IroqouisB
      IroqouisB commented
      Editing a comment
      That's insane. I interviewed in July 2022 and have a TOL. Granted it was in PHX.

I would consider contacting HRD or maybe someone in recruiting at the district level.

• 2021applicant
      2021applicant commented
      Editing a comment
      8 month wait from interview to conditional offer used to be standard

• Watex
      Watex commented
      Editing a comment
      I interviewed in SD end of January and didn’t receive my TOL until Sept 6th. I had to send several emails asking about my progress.

• the_wave
      the_wave commented
      Editing a comment
      I interviewed at the beginning of February in SD and got my TOL in July. I’ve since finished my medical and submitted fingerprints and eQIP 2 weeks ago.

I have no idea how they determine who goes first in this process…

• Hello everyone, I had a question regarding the medical if anyone is familiar with this part of the process. When blood and urine is taken, do they test for pregnancy? I ask because I recently had a miscarriage but it still shows up as pregnant when testing. Do they mention this when taking blood and urine or is it just for the sole purpose of finding drugs used, diabetes ect…? Thank you!

Comment

• For all the OKC people I finally got my “cleared for hire” email back on the 25th so hopefully an offer sometime this FY is more of a possibility.

Comment

• I have the medical scheduled a week from now and I'm looking at the documents, there is a word doc that has the medical exam packet and a pdf that has the medical exam packet but both are different. The word document has revised date 2018 and the pdf has revised date 2021. I emailed them and haven't received a response yet. Anyone have any idea which one is the correct one? I'm working on filling them both out just to be safe.

Comment

• Aih018
          Aih018 commented
          Editing a comment
          I used the pdf.

• Abaddon
          Abaddon commented
          Editing a comment
          Great thank you.

• Has anybody from OKC completed the med and still waiting on BI?

Comment

• SADMACHINE
          SADMACHINE commented
          Editing a comment
          I had to contact Medical last week for scheduling, but I am waiting on my BI to be cleared.

• SCSO3456
          SCSO3456 commented
          Editing a comment
          I’ve cleared background, completed medical, and waiting for medical clearance.

• Anyone on here finish the process with a pervious TS/SCI and know if that speeds up the background portion of the HR process?

Comment

• Aih018
          Aih018 commented
          Editing a comment
          They reciprocated mine and my background seemed to clear quicker than others, however medical bottlenecks everyone and they don’t seem to process it any quicker based on how quickly the other steps are accomplished.

• Smoke23
          Smoke23 commented
          Editing a comment
          Deleted…….
          Last edited by Smoke23; 11-06-2022, 10:33 PM.

• Walle
          Walle commented
          Editing a comment
          It does, my roommate has a current TS and they just adjudicated his current one and had him sign a reciprocity document. Went straight to the medical a week later.

• Who here has a contact email for a FOH employee who is responsible for USMS applicants? DM me, please.

Comment

• Just got my TOL today. In the email, there were a couple of fitness guides attached including one with the new PT test so I am guessing it is in effect? And how long after the TOL is it taking people to get their ​medical scheduled?

Comment

• vtroadrunner96
            vtroadrunner96 commented
            Editing a comment
            Where’d ya get your TOL to

• calbraz
            calbraz commented
            Editing a comment
            vtroadrunner96

As in location? It says I’ll be considered for districts nationwide.

• I don’t believe there’s a new fitness test, I believe they are workouts to be ready for, haven’t heard of any new test being implemented, especially when they’re just getting back on track due to covid

Comment

• calbraz
            calbraz commented
            Editing a comment
            Ah okay, that makes sense.

• Background cleared on 9/20, and medical was cleared as of yesterday (11/21) which was conducted mid July… Would anyone know if the next email is the hiring pool entrance, or tentative seat offer?
          Last edited by Profpride21; 11-22-2022, 01:18 PM.

Comment

• CFT2020
            CFT2020 commented
            Editing a comment
            No going to be any help sorry, but in the same boat. I got a call on Nov 3 saying my medical cleared 11/2 and I’m moved to the clear to hire pool. Background was already cleared. Nothing else since then.

• For those that have had a FIT, is there any protocols being followed as far as order of the test or rest periods between the exercises?

Comment

• I have my background interview with DOD investigator in the next few days. Can anyone provide context to what I can expect?

Apologies for the most likely obvious answer, but just want to be prepared. Does it also mean you’re nearing the end of the background investigation itself?

Thanks!

Comment

• jamesch20
              jamesch20 commented
              Editing a comment
              The investigator is going to go over everything on your E-qip, pretty much verifying everything you put down is accurate.

• Cleared and officially in active hiring pool as of 11/23/22. Ranking list regarding preferred offices was sent out a few days ago.. Anyone here start to receive phone calls/interviews, and/or have any movement?

Comment

• SCSO3456
              SCSO3456 commented
              Editing a comment
              We have very similar timelines. Aug 21 OKC info session. Received email last week saying I was being moved into the hiring pool

• Profpride21
              Profpride21 commented
              Editing a comment
              I wonder how long it will actually be until one of us hears something lol. Back to waiting!

• vtroadrunner96
              vtroadrunner96 commented
              Editing a comment
              Profpride I sent you a pm

• 2021applicant
              2021applicant commented
              Editing a comment
              Profpride21 I follow these forums pretty closely and do not think anyone from our timelines (info session 2021) have received a final offer yet. Curious as to when that will start happening as well.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5165 users online. 278 members and 4887 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X