Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone from the OKC info session/interview gotten their medical processed yet? I’m curious how long this will take in comparison to the other steps as it’s my last major step aside from a fitness test.

Comment

• SCSO3456
      SCSO3456 commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m in the same boat and curious for an answer. Did medical end of last month.

• Aih018
      Aih018 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I was middle of last month and cleared background in April. Hoping that our group receives some offers this FY.

• SFTB26
      SFTB26 commented
      Editing a comment
      OKC info session as well, and still waiting to be cleared from both. Does anyone know if the OKC info session was for OK districts only?

• Aih018
      Aih018 commented
      Editing a comment
      My understanding is that the session was for nationwide possible placement as long as you checked that box, however it was being held due to the needs of Mcgirt. That being said in light of the most recent Mcgirt ruling I would assume more resources are still needed, but not quite the amount as originally thought.

• Originally posted by Aih018 View Post
    Yeah I was middle of last month and cleared background in April. Hoping that our group receives some offers this FY.
    Yeah I’m hoping before next summer.

Comment

• Deleted…..
      Last edited by Smoke23; 11-06-2022, 10:33 PM.

Comment

• Aih018
        Aih018 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think that most everyone is either waiting on medical or medical and background to process.

• Cleared medical and Background.
      St. Louis info session.

Comment

• Dukes33
        Dukes33 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats. When/Where did you interview?

• Congrats. When/Where did you interview?

Comment

• Updated timeline

03/16/2021: Info session KCKS
        06/11/2021: Online application/assessment
        07/20/2021: Referral for 05/07
        10/18/2021: Interview Omaha, NE
        05/18/2022: Conditional offer
        06/28/2022: Cleared background
        07/05/2022: Medical appointment completed
        09/29/2022: Cleared medical
        09/30/2022: Email being moved to hiring pool​

Comment

• I completed my interview in May 2022 and received a passing email in July. Received a “Notice of Results AND Notice of Referral” in August. Is this technically the TOL or completely different? I see people who interviewed the same time I did already did their fingerprints, BI interview, and medical already. My background should carry over from my current fed job.

Comment

• Aih018
            Aih018 commented
            Editing a comment
            Notice of referral just means you qualify for whatever pay grade either 5 or 7. Tentative offer comes later and is when they start reaching out for background, medical etc.

• Double post

Comment

• Anyone that interviewed in April in Maine receive anything besides pass/fail yet?
            Last edited by CMJE257; 10-03-2022, 12:07 PM.

Comment

• I received an email from OPS stating "your pre-employment security hiring process has been completing." This was after I inquired regarding my background (E-QIP) and fingerprints. Medical completed back in July.

Comment

• Wanted to ask if anyone here has been in the process over 2 years. I hear two years is average from applying to hire date. I just began my process in February this year and just moved to backgrounds. Also, if anyone here has a VA rating specifically 100 P&T, what documents do I need to request from the VA? I appreciate any feedback you could provide.

Comment

• BK4448
                  BK4448 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  2 years is extremely fast from what I've gathered. I've been in 2 1/2 years and counting. I know some that are 3+, but the newer hiring sessions might be trying to push people through quicker.

• InTheArena
                  InTheArena commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for the feedback, I'm noticing a lot of people who've been in the pipeline for some time. I don't know if it's a rumor but I've also heard that after three years if there's no offer, OPM will wipe someone from the process to clear room for those still waiting. Have you heard that before?

• MJQ1992
                  MJQ1992 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ive heard that your hiring certificate(TOL) is only good for three years. If youre not picked up from the date of your TOL. You are done.

• I’m still in the process, coming up on the two year mark. Attended info session in Columbia, SC in December 2020. I took my medical exam in August 2022. Still waiting to hear about the next step, which should be the FIT.

Comment

• SCSO3456
                  SCSO3456 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I’m at the same point. OKC 2021 info session.

• FWIW the website does say the hiring process can take 12-18 months to complete, compound that with the insane backlog of COVID for all federal hiring.

Comment

• Received an email stating the FOH from the region has not uploaded my medical... Medical was completed early July. Anyone else in the same boat?

Comment

• Aih018
                    Aih018 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No I actually emailed them almost a month ago trying to verify they received everything because the FOH nurse was part time, but they never responded. That being said the nurse text me once she sent it, so I’d maybe reach out to the FOH Monday to verify.

• Profpride21
                    Profpride21 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you! I reached out last week and apparently, she said she uploaded it to the system upon completion. I was informed the region has not done their part yet, but it never hurts to reach out again! Appreciate it!

• Anyone from OKC complete the medical this summer and still waiting on BI?

Comment

• Aih018
                    Aih018 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    My background was reciprocated back in like early April, but my medical was submitted mid August and I’m still waiting approval.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3601 users online. 240 members and 3361 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X