Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November-Chicago interview. Just received TOL a few minutes ago. Hope everyone in that groups gets theirs soon, as well.

Comment

• Congratulations to everyone who received their TOL from the Chicago Interviews! That’s awesome news. I’ll ask again though, has anyone heard anything back about the October interviews in Jacksonville? Waiting for over 6 months for a yes/no is pretty ridiculous.

Comment

• Zbaibyu
        Zbaibyu commented
        Editing a comment
        Recently had my interview, gave me a sheet at the end with same old information except rejection should be heard within a month or a TOL within 5-6 months. Anyone get something similar or should I just expect 6 months for a yes or no?

• Scotty I didn’t interview in Jacksonville but Omaha and I haven’t heard anything either man. It’s disheartening for sure

Comment

• IVAHN
        IVAHN commented
        Editing a comment
        I interviewed in Omaha back in October and I received a TOL last month. Have you got yours yet?

• I’m still waiting to get started on the background portion. Hopefully I hear something soon. This whole process is frustrating.
      Last edited by FORMER_USBP; 04-28-2022, 10:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bdellinger3 View Post
        Scotty I didn’t interview in Jacksonville but Omaha and I haven’t heard anything either man. It’s disheartening for sure
        I haven’t interviewed yet since I’m more behind the process than you but what it’s worth, I’ve been lurking here a while and it seems that the rejection letters go out a long time before the TOLs do. If you still haven’t heard anything I’m betting you have a TOL coming your way. Stay the course!
        Last edited by TonySoprano; 04-28-2022, 01:38 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

• Afternoon folks, I just want you guys to know something. Ive been in the process for 3yrs now and it sucks. Im jus now getting notified about taking the fit test. Covid stopped the process and some other things that was not on me. For ex: After completing my medical and didnt find out til a year later that additional information was needed. 21’ of last year my medical was finally clear. Tht meant I couldnt move forward until my medical was clear. Even still, it took until now to get a call for the fit.

I want you all to stay encouraged and in shape. Im not done jus yet,but one thing I learned was how to be patient. I also encourage you all to live your life and to apply to other agencies while you wait. I’d rather wait for a perfect situation rather rush into a bad situation. Make sure u guys respond as soon as u hear something whether its interview or medical or fingerprints, pick the first day you see becuz things will fill up very very quickly. Lastly, FY23 there will be 8 classes so u got time. Stay encourage stay fit and God bless you guys.

Comment

• SCSO3456
            SCSO3456 commented
            Editing a comment
            That’s ridiculous that you had a year of not knowing you needed to submit something for medical. Process is pretty rough.

• It should be better once the 19’ and 20’s are done by this summer.

Comment

• SCSO3456
            SCSO3456 commented
            Editing a comment
            I hope you’re right, but I doubt they’ll be done by then.

• It has to be. Those from 19’ & 20’, apps will expire before the next FY…

Comment

• SCSO3456
            SCSO3456 commented
            Editing a comment
            I’d love for that to be the case.

• NorthLions308
            NorthLions308 commented
            Editing a comment
            No, it is said by HR 19 and 20 app will expire at the end of the FY. Things will move a lot better for you guys.

• TXSP
            TXSP commented
            Editing a comment
            Why would a 2020 application expire the same time as a 2019?

• NorthLions308
            NorthLions308 commented
            Editing a comment
            Im just telling you what HR said. Ppl are going to additional information session to stay current wit the process. I myself have attended 2 info sessions. A lot about this process doesnt make sense.

• Read the last comment on the USMS 2020 thread… Def gotta stay on HR with those medical.

Comment

• OKC 21
            got my eqip and fingerprint email today!

Comment

• BK4448
              BK4448 commented
              Editing a comment
              Damn, good on you. I'm from 2020 and still no communication pertaining to backgrounds.

• Anybody from STL 2021 interview group hear anything yet?

Comment

• Rocket88
              Rocket88 commented
              Editing a comment
              No sir, still waiting.

• Anybody from the info session in San Diego get any TOL after interviewing?

Comment

• Has anyone tried to email them?

Comment

• Just received a TOL. November STL interview. I know there’s still a long wait, but today’s a good day.

Comment

• Octavianus
                  Octavianus commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Congrats brother!

• Got a TOL today

Comment

• Octavianus
                  Octavianus commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Congrats brother!

• green_machine22
                  green_machine22 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks! Hopefully the process moves smoothly for everyone.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3372 users online. 169 members and 3203 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X