300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully we are in the July class
    Last edited by Muciscool; 04-29-2021, 09:58 PM.

Comment

• Muciscool
      Muciscool commented
      Editing a comment
      Anything on your end ?

• Buckeyeguy
      Buckeyeguy commented
      Editing a comment
      No, e-QIP submitted, waiting on personal interview. July attendees will need locked down pretty soon. Too bad there's not more applicants on these threads this time so you can get an idea of what's happening with others.

• KMAN1084
      KMAN1084 commented
      Editing a comment
      just catching up. They said location is negotiable at time of offer. Anyone know how 'negotiable' it actually is?

• Buckeyeguy
      Buckeyeguy commented
      Editing a comment
      I haven't heard that. However, I only applied for one location and received my TO from there. I would think that the only negotiation would he if you were offered multiple locations from your original choices.

Hey guys.. I’ve been lurking. Finished my e-QIP Tuesday. Now the wait begins

Comment

• Buckeyeguy
      Buckeyeguy commented
      Editing a comment
      Hope it rings soon!

• Buckeyeguy
      Buckeyeguy commented
      Editing a comment
      I really have no idea. My guess is they have discretion at this point and it's probably first come first serve at specific locations. I'm sure locations have been prioritized at the national level. Never heard anyone mention seniority on any of these forums and I've pretty much read them all.

• Det_Cord
      Det_Cord commented
      Editing a comment
      Had a couple of address issues I had to fix, sent everything back in. Back on wait mode.

• Buckeyeguy
      Buckeyeguy commented
      Editing a comment
      Were you contacted by the investigator or the PSD branch for the corrections?

PSD contacted me.

Comment

Happy to announce I have received my firm offer letter. 8 months spent waiting patiently

Comment

• Buckeyeguy
        Buckeyeguy commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats brother! Must be a huge relief.

• Muciscool
        Muciscool commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you brother I can update you how the academy is when I get there if you’d like I hope you speed through your process expeditiously and you’ll be in the September class in no time

• Triskut1
        Triskut1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congratulations!

• CECE7985
        CECE7985 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats! After your interview with investigator, did it take months or weeks between adjudication and firm offer?

Anybody heard anything yet? I was wondering since I have a Q clearance from the Departmentnof Energy, I did not get an Eqip invitation. Anybody on same boat as me?

Comment

• Triskut1
        Triskut1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, I received e-QIP invite last month. It has been submitted and since then I’ve been in contact with an investigator. I’m not familiar with a Q clearance, maybe it has reciprocity?

• Moolpas
        Moolpas commented
        Editing a comment
        That's what I'm thinking, it's same as TS/SCI.

I was just contacted by my investigator. Scheduled to meet next Friday. She said she had a July 1 due date for my investigation.

Comment

What has the timeline been like from the sit down interview to firm offer, and did everyone receive a conditional employment waiver?

Comment

• Buckeyeguy
          Buckeyeguy commented
          Editing a comment
          One person on this thread was notified a couple weeks ago for the July class. I suspect anyone still in the process will be September or beyond.

• CECE7985
          CECE7985 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yea maybe, because I doubt they would last minute notify someone they would have to report in less than three weeks

• Buckeyeguy
          Buckeyeguy commented
          Editing a comment
          From what I read, they try to provide the firm offer 4-6 weeks from reporting to training.

• CECE7985
          CECE7985 commented
          Editing a comment
          If that's the case Sept it is then

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3293 users online. 212 members and 3081 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X