Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• griffinlocke
    commented on 's reply
    Can you ballpark it as to when that new announcement will be?

• wildlife97
    replied
    This thread got hijacked and some are now referring to the NPS national hire. Those selections have been made.

As to the USFWS FWO positions, yes those announcements were cancelled, however another announcement will be coming out soon.

Leave a comment:

• Ratatatat
    commented on 's reply
    "Most should have already contacted by their respective parks"

Units of the NWRS are refuges, not parks. FWS is sensitive about stuff like this, like boot in the rear sensitive.

• Jumpywolf
    commented on 's reply
    HR sent a message stating all job announcements were cancelled???

• Andrewmp2020
    replied
    Jayson is right. I'm on the same boat

Leave a comment:

• Jumpywolf
    commented on 's reply
    How is that possible, HR sent a message stating all job announcements were cancelled???

• Anthropologist
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats! I'm jealous.

• Jaysonrz
    commented on 's reply
    The day it opened lol. 03/29

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats. When did you apply?

• Jaysonrz
    replied
    Not to hijack this thread but…

just a heads up on the process. I was selected for a perm position from this hiring initiative. 2700 applied. We’re slated to go to FLETC beginning of August. Most should have already been contacted by their respective parks for further information/tentative offers.

Leave a comment:

• hawaiitexas
    commented on 's reply
    No, they will bring you on at whatever step you are at. You will get the bump of GL pay.

• Juanruiz8810
    replied
    Was Found Eligible for the Park Ranger GL09 job. Currently CBP GS09 about to hit GS11, just looking to relocate back home to be closer to my kids. You could say it’s a Custody issue. Does anyone know is National Parks will negotiate a GL09 step 5 since I’m about to be a GS11, in order to match my pay?

Leave a comment:

• Juanruiz8810
    replied
    hawaiitexas thanks

Leave a comment:

• hawaiitexas
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, U.S. Park Rangers are 6(c). UPTP will not count, you may be able to apply for a waiver if a Park really wants you but unlikely. Take home rigs are dependent on location, most do not. The "LMPT or equal" refers to the previous versions of LMPT

• Juanruiz8810
    replied
    Does anyone know if NPS have LEO retirement for the GL-0025 Park Ranger ( Protection)?

Also, would I be eligible for a waiver with my FLETC/ UPTP ( Uniform Police Training Program) certificate since the vacancy is requiring a NPS seasonal, LMPT or any other FLETC certificate equal to the Land Management Police Training?

Lastly, does NPS give take home gov. Cars?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4977 users online. 308 members and 4669 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X