Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZH97
    commented on 's reply
    It was almost the exact same timeline for me - I also received mine on the 8th. I sent it in on time, but I was surprised by how extensive it was (never filled one out before). I’ve heard of the background check taking over a year to complete so I guess it’s back to waiting now. Best of luck.

• WarDog01
    commented on 's reply
    I warmed up and everything. It was just super cold outside and rather than holding my ankles for the sit-ups, they had the partner stand on my feet rather and I think that had a lot to do with it.

Huge let down because I trained for about 8 months for the PT and to not pass because I couldn’t continue.

• porkchop23
    commented on 's reply
    Oh geeze! Sorry to hear that! Did you warm up beforehand or did something weird happen to mess you up mid-course?

• specialagentblog
    replied
    I just finished listening to this series. I HIGHLY recommend Season 1 of "The Undercovers" audio podcast to DEA applicants. Season 1 focuses on DEA and they were awesome accounts of the overseas mission.

-SA Blog
    www.specialagents.org
    Screen Shot 2021-01-08 at 10.13.28 AM.png

Leave a comment:

• Levithane
    commented on 's reply
    Got a COL in October haven't gotten any sort of communication since, other than them telling me they got the forms and were going to review them.

• porkchop23
    commented on 's reply
    Very interesting, NYC. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

• Checkmate
    replied
    [QUOTE=Afajic;n6970903]My timeline:

Applied 6-22-20
    PT: 8-27-20
    Written: 10-01-20
    Panel: 11-04-20
    COL: 11-04

DELETE

Leave a comment:

• WarDog01
    replied
    Didn’t pass the PT. Pulled a calf muscle and couldn’t finish through so I’ll have to redo it.

Leave a comment:

• Afajic
    replied
    Deleted message
    Last edited by Afajic; 01-13-2021, 03:47 PM. Reason: Deleted

Leave a comment:

• Afajic
    commented on 's reply
    Nice. I received my COL in Nov 2020 but haven’t heard anything since.

• nonotnow
    replied
    Wrong thread, again
    Last edited by nonotnow; 01-09-2021, 12:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JakeVE
    replied
    Got the E-QIP link today, very excited. Only took a couple weeks to receive it after I submitted the COL.

Leave a comment:

• NGPAPP
    commented on 's reply
    Makes me think they're not actively recruiting

• Levithane
    commented on 's reply
    Bigger offices seem to be the least communicative. My friend re-applied a little after the beginning of last year, and still hasn't heard anything back from the DC office. He told me he had another co-worker who applied, and she hadn't heard anything from that office either.

• NGPAPP
    commented on 's reply
    Levithane I suppose that's true in the investigative capacity but the FBI also has the TRP where they recruit tactical experience for potential Hostage Rescue Team candidates or even field swat. Those guys are almost always former military/law enforcement and often former special operations.

I didn't graduate from from the Army's SFQC but I have experience with special operations. Army SF in particular is different from other special operations like SEALs or Rangers because they're not just kicking in doors, its more imbedding with indigenous troops and cultivating relationships/gathering intelligence (which seems like a perfect fit for FBI - to me at least)

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3918 users online. 201 members and 3717 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X