300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1811 Inteview Question

I don't have any interviews whatsoever, but a random thought just came to mind about a question that would most likely be asked at an interview for an 1811 position of a Special Agent for any federal government agency.

When the interviewer would ask you "why do you want to be a special agent for this agency," what exactly are you supposed to say? Would it be something like you've always had the facination for investigating crimes or something to that extent?

Any thoughts would be cool, just a random thought of mine I had earlier today.

tell them what about the agency specifically interests you...

Such as USSS - Interested in computer crimes, counterfeiting, etc.
    There are no angels to testify to crimes committed in hell.

Comment

It's not an 1811 specific interview question, or even specific to LE. It's merely the typical "why do you want to do _____ for us," question that is asked in every job interview. The same strategies for answering this question if applying to be a salesperson, an engineer, a manager, etc, apply when answering the question in relation to 1811 jobs too.

If you're looking for help on interviewing I suggest getting some of the very well written books on interviewing that are available. Most are not specific to LE interviews, but their interviewing techniques work for any job interview. One of the my favorites is the "Knock 'Em Dead" book by Martin Yate.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6332 users online. 359 members and 5973 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X