300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Residency Question

Eventually I would like to work for a police department, but I also want to leave the state that I currently live in because i would just like to live some place new. My question concerns residency requirements with police departments:

Are there any police departments that require a candidate to have lived in that state for a long time, for example...a year or longer?

Thanks for any answers.

Originally posted by jpoe20 View Post
    Eventually I would like to work for a police department, but I also want to leave the state that I currently live in because i would just like to live some place new. My question concerns residency requirements with police departments:

Are there any police departments that require a candidate to have lived in that state for a long time, for example...a year or longer?

Thanks for any answers.
    Best bet is to go to the department websites you're interested in. Pretty much all the requirements will be on those websites. If you can't find them there call the department HR.

Comment

Residency Question

Originally posted by jpoe20 View Post

Thanks for any answers.
      Many of the former residency requirements for applicants have been removed. That isn't to say there aren't any. As previously suggested, check for such a requirement with an agency which interests you.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5128 users online. 291 members and 4837 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X