300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICE 1811 job offer

I was contacted by MHC last week and got the offer for the Criminal Investigator position. But the start date for the academy was on 5/29/07 (only 12 days notice). It was just not enough notice as I didn't want to leave my current job on bad terms without a full two week notice.

MHC was very understanding and stated that it would not affect my status and that they would put my name back on the list requesting more notice.

Well, yesterday I again got "the call". My report date is 6/18/07 and class starts 06/19/07.

Good luck to all others in the process.

Chris

How long have you been in the process?

Comment

awesome man!! gives me hope!!! what is your timeline again? and where did you get offer for a field office?

Comment

I tested around nov/dec 2005, so I have been in the process right around 1.5 years. I was given a field office in south Georgia, under SAC Atlanta. It's only about a 5 hour drive home to St Pete area.... I was hoping for Tampa but I am glad that the process is finally over.....
        just a note for UCF Jay, I processed out of ATL so it looks like they chose a location for me under that SAC office, so good luck and hopefully you get the area you wanted.

Comment

glad to hear man, congrats again, im sure it feels good to be done wtih the process, yeah i processed out of tampa so we will see soon hopefully!
          jay

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5710 users online. 355 members and 5355 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X