Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randallo
    replied
    Hopefully that means we will get a location sheet soon.

Leave a comment:

• Randallo
    replied
    Yeah man. I got the vaccination status e-mail last week. My BG was completed and submitted on the 29th of November. Soooo just playing the waiting game.

Leave a comment:

• OCN_1
    replied
    Just got an email regarding my vaccination status - however, haven’t heard anything in regards to my BG being initiated/reciprocated/finished or for the location preference sheet. Still justradio silence since late October

Leave a comment:

• kvasir
    commented on 's reply
    ELCUHH jberry811 Technically, no. ATF and CITP (FLETC PEB) have different tests. The schedule goes like this... ATF PTT during the applicant phase, ATF PTT within a couple days of arriving in Brunswick for CITP, the FLETC PEB at the start of CITP, FLETC PEB at the end of CITP, and ATF PTT at the end of SABT.
    ATF PTT: https://www.atf.gov/careers/pre-empl...ical-task-test
    FLETC PEB: https://www.fletc.gov/physical-efficiency-battery-peb

• Grey De Leon
    commented on 's reply
    Hgrin09 sent in my package on Oct contacted regarding poly/reciprocity in Nov, roughly 3 weeks between the two. Currently waiting to see if my BG/Poly will be reciprocated been about 3 weeks also.

• Hgrin09
    commented on 's reply
    How long after you sent in your security packet did they contact you for a poly? Did they ask if you have had one in the past 3-5 years prior to sending you a poly date?

• Hgrin09
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats!! How long was it for you between background and official offer?

Probably varies since you’re a 2019 applicant and Covid closures.

• Checkmate
    commented on 's reply
    Boo ya! Congrats man

• Grey De Leon
    replied
    Got an update on my Portal for the BG/Poly so things are moving along. Be patient around this time with the holidays coming up things will slow down.

Leave a comment:

• Grey De Leon
    commented on 's reply
    After working a ton of more admin/command control jobs, I'm trying to curve back into more hands-on operational work of the agencies I've interviewed for ATF seems to have the best mix of street and tasks force work.

• OCN_1
    commented on 's reply
    Training, quality of life, ability to conduct meaningful and productive investigations and see through it from start to finish

• cmor5150
    commented on 's reply
    Explosive post blast investigations. Previous army combat engineer loved working with demo.

• nacrane
    replied
    Let me ask you guys something, why ATF? I’m set on it too but just curious your reasons for wanting to work with them over the others.

Leave a comment:

• Willitopen82
    commented on 's reply
    Got a sheet with about 20 locations had to rank top 5

• cmor5150
    commented on 's reply
    How did the location selection go? Did they offer multiple options?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2703 users online. 169 members and 2534 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X