• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Adrenaline54
    Forum Member

• Adrenaline54
    replied
    Is there a certain time frame after a polygraph that it’s a good sign or bad that you haven’t heard anything? It’s been almost a week since mine and I have yet to hear back. Just looking to see if the no news is good news applies here or if I passed I would have heard something by now.

Leave a comment:

• bondman007
    Forum Member

• bondman007
    commented on 's reply
    Same here..
  • BM1811
    Forum Member

• BM1811
    replied
    Still no interview results here...

Leave a comment:

• Checkmate
    Forum Member

• Checkmate
    replied
    Just received a message to accept that proof of COVID vaccination must be provided prior to receiving a final offer letter. I went in and messaged them that I accept.

Still waiting on the polygraph division to schedule me. No other updates.

Leave a comment:

• 2B18-11
    Forum Member

• 2B18-11
    commented on 's reply
    David65
    Forum Member
    David65, thanks. When you find out the grade you’re referred for, is it always at step 1 if you’ve never been a federal employee?
  • David65
    Forum Member

• David65
    commented on 's reply
    After interview.
  • 2B18-11
    Forum Member

• 2B18-11
    replied
    Can anyone advise what point you learn the grade you’re referred for: after the initial application or after the interview?

Leave a comment:

• David65
    Forum Member

• David65
    commented on 's reply
    IF you pass you should get a notification for a drug test and medical appt within about a week. Your results may vary. That's kinda the unofficial greenlight.
  • Adrenaline54
    Forum Member

• Adrenaline54
    replied
    Had my Poly today. Would they tell you on the spot if you passed or failed? When can I expect to hear something back?

Leave a comment:

• Checkmate
    Forum Member

• Checkmate
    commented on 's reply
    It may not be a good idea in general for getting hired but I have a special needs child that I need to be around for. If ATF can't work with me then I'll just stay with my current agency. Priorities.
  • Kt_kt_kt
    Forum Member

• Kt_kt_kt
    commented on 's reply
    2CK2021
    Forum Member
    2CK2021 and
    Checkmate
    Forum Member
    Checkmate I chose where I wanted to be from the options they gave me and had available. It is not a good idea to only put one location.
  • Checkmate
    Forum Member

• Checkmate
    commented on 's reply
    They asked me about polygraphs in the past 5 years. They said they were trying to reciprocate more due to COVID.
  • Checkmate
    Forum Member

• Checkmate
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats! Hopefully good options. I too am curious how it works. I plan on only putting one location.
  • BM1811
    Forum Member

• BM1811
    commented on 's reply
    I've heard people say they were asked about polygraphs within the last 3 years, and the last 5 years. Can you confirm which is accurate?
  • 2CK2021
    Forum Member

• 2CK2021
    commented on 's reply
    Did they offer you any places or did you just put down locations you'd like to be?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5117 users online. 266 members and 4851 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X