Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone from the May 2021 information sessions heard anything yet?

Comment

• Pgkid
      Pgkid commented
      Editing a comment
      Nothing yet. They have not been given the official word to start hiring yet.

• Just knocked out the written test; now I wait. I felt very confident on some questions, and on others, not so much. It wasn't too bad, but there is a lot of dense material to read.

Comment

• 2CK2021
      2CK2021 commented
      Editing a comment
      The math that I was studying for was significantly harder than the problems on the test. I hope I don't have to wait too long for the results.

• NYC1175
      NYC1175 commented
      Editing a comment
      2CK2021 the prep book I used definitely prepared me for the math section. It was the one I was most worried about on the actual test, but I breezed thru it.

• Sgt0844
      Sgt0844 commented
      Editing a comment
      just completed my test today as well. hopefully not a long wait for any kind of response

• Has anyone who has taken the written exam received results? Saw in the 2019 thread that it took them roughly 6 weeks to hear back.
    USMS Schedule B 2020

09Oct20 Info Session
    13Dec20 Notice of Invitation to Apply
    18Dec20 Applied/Written Assessment
    16Jan21 Referred for GL-5
    08Mar21 Interviewed
    19Mar21 TOL Received
    16Apr21 Contacted to schedule medical
    09Jun21 Medical Accomplished

ATF Schedule B 2021

16Jan21 Notice of Invitation to Apply
    25Jan21 Applied
    18Mar21 Notification of Referral/Eligibility
    05Jun21 PTT & SA Exam accomplished (PASS/PASS)

Comment

• NYC1175
      NYC1175 commented
      Editing a comment
      We were told 2-4 weeks from the last date of the exam open period for results.

• OCN_1
      OCN_1 commented
      Editing a comment
      NYC1175 Had my results back in 16 days, so at least that wasn’t some crazy wait time.

• NYC1175
      NYC1175 commented
      Editing a comment
      OCN_1 hopefully I get a quick turnaround like that.

• Finished my written exam today. Can’t wait for results!

Comment

• Anyone out there apply to the GS-11 position on USAjobs? Did the PTT and Interview within a week and believe I passed the interview. Time table after interview for poly / medical?

Comment

• RG31
        RG31 commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you heard back post-interview?
        Last edited by RG31; 06-23-2021, 02:00 PM.

• Fed4Life0101
        Fed4Life0101 commented
        Editing a comment
        I have not. Did you apply to the position? RG31

• Anyone out here have to retake the poly?

Comment

• For those of us who just took the written; the last day in the testing window is today. They don't send out scores until everyone has tested and the testing window closes. Hopefully we hear something in a week or two!

Comment

• I've emailed almost all the field offices about a recruiter POC and information session, I've immediately received an email stating that the email address is not actively monitored. Is this the norm? It did say they were in receipt of the email. Will someone be in contact in the future when an information session gets scheduled next? I email some a couple months back as well and received the same immediate response with no further contact, so I decided to try again. How long was it after some of you sent an email were you contacted? Should I try calling the numbers next week to make contact instead?

Comment

• NYC1175
            NYC1175 commented
            Editing a comment
            I emailed my local FO on October 9th, received an email the same day saying there were no current openings and when there were, they'd reach out. They reached out again a couple months later in December with info session dates.

• Does anyone know what the average wait time is to hear something back post interview?

Comment

• Checkmate
            Checkmate commented
            Editing a comment
            I haven't interviewed yet, but I have done interviews with USMS and USSS. Can you comment (without breaking NDA) on what the ATF interview was like?

• Originally posted by Frank020387 View Post
          Does anyone know what the average wait time is to hear something back post interview?
          I took mine the first week of April and still havent heard anything... Apparently takes a while lol

Comment

• Me too, waiting on the result. took mine a week ago

Comment

• I'm waiting for my PFF pass email and an interview invite. Been roughly a month and seems to be the norm a month between each step in the process.

Comment

• So are they even doing the written test still? Any update on tht???

Comment

• NYC1175
                  NYC1175 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes. I just took it last week.

• Anyone get the invite for the June 2021 JOA? Was told it was coming out last week of June..

Comment

• Delete.....
                  Last edited by HSIApplicant; 07-08-2021, 11:38 AM.

Comment

• 2CK2021
                    2CK2021 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's great! what was your schedule if you don't mind me asking. There haven't been a lot of people on this forum who've made it that far so it would be nice to know a timeline.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2612 users online. 187 members and 2425 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X