Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just received an email for poly reciprocity...I had two results with the most recent being favorable and the other not.. Hopefully everything will be good.

Comment

• OCN_1
      OCN_1 commented
      Editing a comment
      How long ago were both polygraphs?

• Krisown123
      Krisown123 commented
      Editing a comment
      OCN_1 one was 8 months ago and the other one was 6 months ago. I’m assuming within 2 years should be good ...

For those who completed the poly with Atf and continued the process, how long after the poly can I expect to be notified of further action?

Comment

PTT scheduled for 5/26. Finally getting the process started a bit.

Comment

• ELCUHH
        ELCUHH commented
        Editing a comment
        Got email that PTT is next, no email to schedule yet.

For informational purposes,

Received email my Poly was reciprocated. I had a DOJ Poly two months ago so that factored in I'm sure.

I'm scheduling my medical. Any idea how fast things pick up after that? I accepted another position with DHS (which I'm grateful for) and EOD in July. It'd be an honor to get an an offer with ATF.

adding to this: received my security packet today. I'm assuming that's pre SF-86.
      Last edited by HSIApplicant; 05-20-2021, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Just took my PTT past it...after my 2nd try! Should be smooth sailing for me after this, was told to standby for an email regarding the interview.

My timeline thus far.

8/20 Info Session

9/20 Job Announcement Email

11/20 Tentative Eligible Determination

12/20 ATF Special Agent Exam

1/21 ATF Special Agent Exam Results - PASS

2/21 PTT - FAIL

5/21 PTT - PASS

Comment

• NYC1175
          NYC1175 commented
          Editing a comment
          Grey De Leon thanks!

• Adrenaline54
          Adrenaline54 commented
          Editing a comment
          My experience was much different. They did not encourage you to hit the base numbers. In there eyes you left a much better impression if you pushed yourself and tried to excel at the PT test rather than take it easy and just skim by.

• Grey De Leon
          Grey De Leon commented
          Editing a comment
          Adrenaline54 I'm in Florida, and its been getting hot/humid out they've had people pass out during these even put in a 10 minute break between push-up/situp and run. I get it but this is still a test to get hired the last thing you want is someone getting seriously injured out there.

I liked that they just straight told me hey this is the number you need, hit the mark, and keep it pushing.

2 out of 4 the still failed so still ain't no cakewalk

• Adrenaline54
          Adrenaline54 commented
          Editing a comment
          No doubt, I was just saying what my experience was like. I also did this in the midwest during the middle of winter haha. I also just realized that florida probably does not have any indoor tracks now does it...

Any news on new information sessions?

Comment

PTT completed. They gave us the minimums by age category and told us we can stop as soon as we hit the minimums. They were testing out a bunch of people and staggering groups in half hour increments. I guess it's dependent on FO, but the one here didn't seem to care whether you did 50 pushups or whatever the minimum was as long as you passed. It was also approaching 90 degrees as we lined up for the run. In any case, 1 step down, bunch more to go!

Edit to add: Breaks were 3 minutes, and the time started when everyone was done. So if you finished early on sit-ups and pushups, you got longer breaks.
          Last edited by NYC1175; 05-26-2021, 03:10 PM.

Comment

• Bidstar
            Bidstar commented
            Editing a comment
            Dumb question, I'm guessing the minimum by age are those that they have posted in their website right?

• NYC1175
            NYC1175 commented
            Editing a comment
            Bidstar yup. Same ones.

Did not receive reciprocity for the polygraph so waiting to have a poly scheduled... hopefully soon

Comment

• jberry811
            jberry811 commented
            Editing a comment
            How long after your interview until you submitted your packet and got contacted about your poly?

• Krisown123
            Krisown123 commented
            Editing a comment
            jberry811 submitted my packet two months after interview and 3 months after interview regarding poly reciprocity.

• jberry811
            jberry811 commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice, well maybe I'll hear something soon then.

Good luck in the rest of your process.

PTT complete! Onto the next step!

Comment

• Had my poly recipocrated and I'm pretty sure my BG (DOJ BG prior) will be also leaving only the medical next week for me. Didn't read anything about there being a psych. Problem is, FLETC is still closed.

Comment

• OCN_1
              OCN_1 commented
              Editing a comment
              How long after interview result notification did you receive poly reciprocity questionnaire and final decision?

• Grey De Leon
              Grey De Leon commented
              Editing a comment
              HSIApplicant there haven't been any ATF classes at FLETC recently?

• HSIApplicant
              HSIApplicant commented
              Editing a comment
              To answer both:

About a month from interview.
              A couple of days after I was told congrats and it was reciprocated

To my knowledge, no. In about a month I report to Artesia FLETC so trust me I wish I'd get word but was told COVID really slowed stuff down in Glynco.

• Aardvaark
              Aardvaark commented
              Editing a comment
              Not sure where you are getting the info that FLETC is closed, because it isn’t.

• Does anyone know if you’re required to attend the virtual Informational session in order to continue the hiring process? I got an invite but I’ll be gone for military leave during that time and don’t know if I’ll be able to get service to view it where I’m going.

Comment

• ELCUHH
              ELCUHH commented
              Editing a comment
              Just because how things change and to be on the safe side, I would ask your recruiter. The virtual session for the group I am in was voluntary. It was primarily to inform applicants on how their resume and required paperwork should look like once they received their link to apply.

• Can anyone confirm for me please for GL-5 level, would I still need to finish my 4 year degree despite having military and LE experience? Thank you

Comment

• How long did it take people to hear back after taking their poly? I was told 2-3 weeks and wanted to see if that was accurate.

Comment

• SDM8492
                SDM8492 commented
                Editing a comment
                Sent you a PM.

• Has anyone that interviewed around late March/early April been contacted since?

Comment

• Adrenaline54
                Adrenaline54 commented
                Editing a comment
                I interviewed April 6th and still have not heard anything

• Received an e-mail this AM to schedule the entrance exam.

PTT is scheduled for this Saturday. Things are moving along!
              USMS Schedule B 2020

09Oct20 Info Session
              13Dec20 Notice of Invitation to Apply
              18Dec20 Applied/Written Assessment
              16Jan21 Referred for GL-5
              08Mar21 Interviewed (PASS)
              19Mar21 TOL Received
              16Apr21 Contacted to schedule medical
              09Jun21 Medical Accomplished

ATF Schedule B 2021

25Jan21 Applied
              18Mar21 Notification of Referral/Eligibility
              05Jun21 PTT & SA Exam accomplished (PASS/PASS)
              16Aug21 Interviewed (PASS)
              10Sep21 Candidate Letter Received for GL-5 (ATF Portal)

Comment

• NYC1175
                NYC1175 commented
                Editing a comment
                Same here only they had us do the PTT before the exam. The exam is definitely what I'm nervous about though.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4931 users online. 309 members and 4622 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X