• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bondman007
    commented on 's reply
    Same. I'm assuming that means pending

• NYC1175
    replied
    I have access to the portal now, but it says nothing next to interview. Doesnt say pending or passed. Its just blank.

Leave a comment:

• Checkmate
    commented on 's reply
    Basically a TOL with grade. It took a day or two for it to show up in my portal. Got an e-mail from an HR person telling me an update was made and it was in there.

• Marvin Blank
    replied
    Got the second email for the portal. Says I'm at the Candidate Letter phase, shows me as "Passed" on Interview. But I haven't actually received any Candidate letter. What exactly is it? Just a TOL with Grade, or is there anything else on there?

Leave a comment:

• bondman007
    replied
    Also just got second email finally. And no interview results yet. Hopefully this week!

Leave a comment:

• Kt_kt_kt
    replied
    Anyone know how long it takes to hear after your background is complete ???

Leave a comment:

• BM1811
    replied
    Finally got the second email for the new ATF Hire platform. Unfortunately it shows my panel interview results as still pending. Here's hoping for good news in the coming days. Congratulations to those who have progressed!

Leave a comment:

• RG31
    commented on 's reply
    David65 Thank you.
    Last edited by RG31; 09-27-2021, 12:56 PM.

• David65
    commented on 's reply
    RG31 to answer your question, it's def not a set 24 hrs. Mine was right at a week.

• RG31
    commented on 's reply
    Meaning that I took the poly recently and am wondering how long before you receive some sort of notification on the results. I read a few posts here that seemed to indicate that those who passed received an email notice the next day to schedule their UAs. I'm curious if that's been everyone's experience, or if it took a few days or more for others who still received a green light.
    Last edited by RG31; 09-24-2021, 09:37 AM.

• RG31
    replied
    Last edited by RG31; 09-24-2021, 09:34 AM. Reason: Duplicate

Leave a comment:

• Checkmate
    commented on 's reply
    Meaning, you passed the poly already?

• RG31
    replied
    Has everyone who has got the green light on the poly received their drug test notification email within 24-hours?

Leave a comment:

• Willitopen82
    commented on 's reply
    Well I didn’t get any email about the portal. But I’m done with Med so I’m hoping I just get offer lol. Congrats to n moving to next step

• ELCUHH
    commented on 's reply
    Congratulations checkmate!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4886 users online. 316 members and 4570 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X