Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had my Poly today. Would they tell you on the spot if you passed or failed? When can I expect to hear something back?

Comment

• David65
      David65
      Forum Member
      David65 commented
      Editing a comment
      IF you pass you should get a notification for a drug test and medical appt within about a week. Your results may vary. That's kinda the unofficial greenlight.

• Can anyone advise what point you learn the grade you’re referred for: after the initial application or after the interview?

Comment

• Just received a message to accept that proof of COVID vaccination must be provided prior to receiving a final offer letter. I went in and messaged them that I accept.

Still waiting on the polygraph division to schedule me. No other updates.
    USMS Schedule B 2020

09Oct20 Info Session
    13Dec20 Notice of Invitation to Apply
    18Dec20 Applied/Written Assessment
    16Jan21 Referred for GL-5
    08Mar21 Interviewed (PASS)
    19Mar21 TOL Received
    16Apr21 Contacted to schedule medical
    09Jun21 Medical Accomplished (delay due to COVID vaccine)
    ?Aug21 Background Investigation reciprocated from AMO

Comment

• Still no interview results here...

Comment

• Is there a certain time frame after a polygraph that it’s a good sign or bad that you haven’t heard anything? It’s been almost a week since mine and I have yet to hear back. Just looking to see if the no news is good news applies here or if I passed I would have heard something by now.

Comment

• Checkmate
        Checkmate
        Forum Member
        Checkmate commented
        Editing a comment
        I haven't taken mine yet but I thought I had read elsewhere in this thread that successful applicants received news to schedule their medical/drug/background investigations. That was the "signal" that they had passed the polygraph.

• Localleo2fed
        Localleo2fed
        Forum Member
        Localleo2fed commented
        Editing a comment
        No news is good news. If you failed I believe you find out pretty quickly.

• Got my Candidate Letter and BG Package back to back.

Comment

• Anybody else still waiting on interview results from approximately 2 - 2.5 months ago, or is it just me?

Comment

• NYC1175
          NYC1175
          Forum Member
          NYC1175 commented
          Editing a comment
          Still waiting as well

• Grey De Leon
          Grey De Leon
          Forum Member
          Grey De Leon commented
          Editing a comment
          I got my results back from the interview 1 month afterwards. Got my candidate letter 25 days after seeing my results on the portal. Got the security package the next day after accepting. I’m a 2020 applicant.

• BM1811
          BM1811
          Forum Member
          BM1811 commented
          Editing a comment
          Good to know I'm not the only one! Was starting to think there was a glitch in my portal account. Hopefully we will hear something soon.

• justadfwguy
          justadfwguy
          Forum Member
          justadfwguy commented
          Editing a comment
          It took me approximately 3 months to hear back after my interview. I’m a 2020 applicant.

• Anyone get an email about covid vaccine status. Hopefully that means an offer is coming soon

Comment

• Randallo
          Randallo
          Forum Member
          Randallo commented
          Editing a comment
          I have not. I submitted my vaccine status when I completed medical just in case. When did you turn in your background?

• What is this portal people are referencing. I have completed all the steps but I don’t recall anything about a portal to access any results.

Comment

• It’s now over two months, still waiting on interview results. It’s interesting how in the interview timeline varies from a month to 3+. I interviewed DMV area. Anyone else interview east coast and waiting 2+ months now?

Comment

• bondman007
          bondman007
          Forum Member
          bondman007 commented
          Editing a comment
          I didn't interview east coast, but I'm a few days shy of 2 months too and still nothing.

I wonder if the web portal rollout and new fiscal year messed things up?

• Okay, then we are on the same time line.
        The portal roll out could have taken priority, but hopefully we will hear something before we hit 3 months post interview.

Comment

• Hello all, I have been following this forum pretty closely since I took my polygraph. I figured I would post my time line so that some of the newer applicants can see the time frame it took to receive notice of the next steps. I would also appreciate it if anyone who received their final offer can let me know the time frame after the medical.

FYI I opted to pay for the spirometry testing for those who are wondering about that. From my conversation with DC it shouldn’t affect the process, they will just make you sign a waiver stating that they can fire you if you fail it whenever they begin offering them again.

ATF Timeline

3/20/20- sent resume to recruiter

4/22/20- virtual session invite

5/12/20- virtual session

5/27/20- selected to apply

5/29/20- application invite

8/31/20- written test

9/24/20- written test results

11/19/20- PTT

2/10/21- interview

4/9/21- conditional offer (notice of passing interview)

5/10/21- Eqip invite

7/21/21- polygraph

7/22/21- drug test

7/28/21- transcripts

8/20/21 - medical invite

8/26/21- security package

9/1/21 - medical exam

Comment

• Checkmate
            Checkmate
            Forum Member
            Checkmate commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for the timeline. When you took your polygraph did the examiner tell you your results then and there?

• OCN_1
            OCN_1
            Forum Member
            OCN_1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Our timelines are pretty much identical. Just managed to find a place to complete the spirometry here in the DMV, and got it done today. I’ve been told 8 classes for 2022, so hopefully we get something here soon in regards to location preferences, etc.

• Willitopen82
            Willitopen82
            Forum Member
            Willitopen82 commented
            Editing a comment
            I’m in the same spot. I found a place in Texas that would conduct it for 78 dollars. I have told a few guys on the forum. Concentra medical centers. They are nationwide. Just explain to them you simply need the test for a fed job. You don’t need a DR consult or anything. Just the print out with number and graph. They do lots of military and fed job stuff so after you explain it they will do it for you. After medical this past week I also got a “covid message” which I had to read and reply to. It basically was a paper that said if I get final offer I understand I need to be vaccinated against covid in order to get job. If you haven’t been vaccinated you must get it done or you can’t move forward. I acknowledge the email and just to be extra sent my vax card in the reply email. Haven’t heard of anyone else getting that email. Just a note here my vax card was also included in my medical documents as well as I gave them a copy of the spirometry testing which they included in my medical packet. Hopefully location sheets come soon.

• The polygraph examiner did not give any indication either way whether or not I had passed.

Comment

• Willitopen82
            Willitopen82
            Forum Member
            Willitopen82 commented
            Editing a comment
            No indication after poly either but received medical a day later. Talking to some people they may say you might have to come back for another poly if it didn’t go great. Keep the faith my buddy passed on third poly. Medical is unofficial pass of poly.

• Just got e-mailed with a date/time to take the polygraph. Not until January
          USMS Schedule B 2020

09Oct20 Info Session
          13Dec20 Notice of Invitation to Apply
          18Dec20 Applied/Written Assessment
          16Jan21 Referred for GL-5
          08Mar21 Interviewed (PASS)
          19Mar21 TOL Received
          16Apr21 Contacted to schedule medical
          09Jun21 Medical Accomplished (delay due to COVID vaccine)
          ?Aug21 Background Investigation reciprocated from AMO

Comment

• Grey De Leon
            Grey De Leon
            Forum Member
            Grey De Leon commented
            Editing a comment
            Are they that backed logged?

• Hgrin09
            Hgrin09
            Forum Member
            Hgrin09 commented
            Editing a comment
            How long after you sent in your security packet did they contact you for a poly? Did they ask if you have had one in the past 3-5 years prior to sending you a poly date?

• Grey De Leon
            Grey De Leon
            Forum Member
            Grey De Leon commented
            Editing a comment
            Hgrin09
            Forum Member
            Hgrin09 sent in my package on Oct contacted regarding poly/reciprocity in Nov, roughly 3 weeks between the two. Currently waiting to see if my BG/Poly will be reciprocated been about 3 weeks also.

• Passed the interview!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3330 users online. 219 members and 3111 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X