Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has everyone who has got the green light on the poly received their drug test notification email within 24-hours?

Comment

• Checkmate
      Checkmate commented
      Editing a comment
      Meaning, you passed the poly already?

• RG31
      RG31 commented
      Editing a comment
      Meaning that I took the poly recently and am wondering how long before you receive some sort of notification on the results. I read a few posts here that seemed to indicate that those who passed received an email notice the next day to schedule their UAs. I'm curious if that's been everyone's experience, or if it took a few days or more for others who still received a green light.
      Last edited by RG31; 09-24-2021, 10:37 AM.

Last edited by RG31; 09-24-2021, 10:34 AM. Reason: Duplicate

Comment

• David65
      David65 commented
      Editing a comment
      RG31 to answer your question, it's def not a set 24 hrs. Mine was right at a week.

• RG31
      RG31 commented
      Editing a comment
      David65 Thank you.
      Last edited by RG31; 09-27-2021, 01:56 PM.

• Finally got the second email for the new ATF Hire platform. Unfortunately it shows my panel interview results as still pending. Here's hoping for good news in the coming days. Congratulations to those who have progressed!

Comment

• Anyone know how long it takes to hear after your background is complete ???

Comment

• Also just got second email finally. And no interview results yet. Hopefully this week!

Comment

• Got the second email for the portal. Says I'm at the Candidate Letter phase, shows me as "Passed" on Interview. But I haven't actually received any Candidate letter. What exactly is it? Just a TOL with Grade, or is there anything else on there?

Comment

• Checkmate
            Checkmate commented
            Editing a comment
            Basically a TOL with grade. It took a day or two for it to show up in my portal. Got an e-mail from an HR person telling me an update was made and it was in there.

• I have access to the portal now, but it says nothing next to interview. Doesnt say pending or passed. Its just blank.

Comment

• bondman007
            bondman007 commented
            Editing a comment
            Same. I'm assuming that means pending

• Just put in my application for the recent announcement. Current DO, mil vet, any chances of getting referred?
          Last edited by Calitown; 09-27-2021, 11:08 PM.

Comment

• cmor5150
            cmor5150 commented
            Editing a comment
            U just applied? My recruiter told me they removed schedule b and they were going to post the announcement this fall on usajobs. How and where did u apply??

• ELCUHH
            ELCUHH commented
            Editing a comment
            Schedule B or not, that sounds pretty solid to be referred. Good luck in the process Calitown.

• Just received an email from FedEx for my fingerprint package to arrive. This will be the second set of fingerprints I'm doing for atf. I sent in a set when I received my TOL. Anyone have anything similar? Is there anything else in this package besides fingerprint cards?

Comment

• OCN_1
            OCN_1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Just the prints, nothing else.

• Have my poly this week. It says to wear business casual attire, but I’m curious if I should still wear a suit? What did you guys wear?

Comment

• Willitopen82
            Willitopen82 commented
            Editing a comment
            I wore slacks and dress shirt no jacket or tie. I also moved on in process.

• Last step for me done sent in print cards and final documents. Got confirmation they received them today. Any idea how long until location sheet?

Comment

• WhiteBeefalo
            WhiteBeefalo commented
            Editing a comment
            Same. Things definitely picked up over the course of the last month or so. Hoping that trend continues. Good luck to everyone in the process, seems like it’s not as long as it was in years past but it can still be borderline torture waiting from step to step!

• OCN_1
            OCN_1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Have you already been contacted by background investigator or completed any additional paperwork for that portion?

• Grey De Leon
            Grey De Leon commented
            Editing a comment
            Seems like the 2020-2021 applicants have gotten the portal accounts.

There’s a feature that allows for FO selection on there. Any 2019 applicants get the portal account?

• Grey De Leon June 2020 applicant here. Myself and the others from my group haven’t received anything about a portal… this sound about right?

Comment

• Adrenaline54
            Adrenaline54 commented
            Editing a comment
            I’m a June 2020 applicant and have not received anything about a portal

• Willitopen82
            Willitopen82 commented
            Editing a comment
            I haven’t got anything about portal either.

• Grey De Leon
            Grey De Leon commented
            Editing a comment
            Adrenaline54 Willitopen82 did either of your complete your interview?

• Adrenaline54
            Adrenaline54 commented
            Editing a comment
            @greydeleon yep, have my poly this week.

• Just got hit up for poly reciprocity (don't have it) and pre-polygraph paperwork. Ready to know this out soon!
          USMS Schedule B 2020

09Oct20 Info Session
          13Dec20 Notice of Invitation to Apply
          18Dec20 Applied/Written Assessment
          16Jan21 Referred for GL-5
          08Mar21 Interviewed (PASS)
          19Mar21 TOL Received
          16Apr21 Contacted to schedule medical
          09Jun21 Medical Accomplished

ATF Schedule B 2021

25Jan21 Applied
          18Mar21 Notification of Referral/Eligibility
          05Jun21 PTT & SA Exam accomplished (PASS/PASS)
          16Aug21 Interviewed (PASS)
          10Sep21 Candidate Letter Received for GL-5 (ATF Portal)

Comment

• BM1811
            BM1811 commented
            Editing a comment
            I've heard people say they were asked about polygraphs within the last 3 years, and the last 5 years. Can you confirm which is accurate?

• Checkmate
            Checkmate commented
            Editing a comment
            They asked me about polygraphs in the past 5 years. They said they were trying to reciprocate more due to COVID.

• Anyone else having issues with the portal today? My login isn't working and the password reset is not either. I'm assuming it's because of the Job Announcement going online today. That being said, I've been on there for almost two weeks in the "Passed Interview/Candidate Letter" stage, but haven't received a CL or anything else, so starting to get worried something is wrong with my account.

Comment

• Grey De Leon
            Grey De Leon commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm in the same stage as you, waiting game.

• Got my Preference Sheet email today so check your emails. Good luck to everyone in their journey.

Comment

• Kt_kt_kt
            Kt_kt_kt commented
            Editing a comment
            2CK2021 and Checkmate I chose where I wanted to be from the options they gave me and had available. It is not a good idea to only put one location.

• Checkmate
            Checkmate commented
            Editing a comment
            It may not be a good idea in general for getting hired but I have a special needs child that I need to be around for. If ATF can't work with me then I'll just stay with my current agency. Priorities.

• justadfwguy
            justadfwguy commented
            Editing a comment
            How long did you wait to receive the location sheet from your previous step? Kt_kt_kt

• Kt_kt_kt
            Kt_kt_kt commented
            Editing a comment
            justadfwguy like 3 weeks or so

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4934 users online. 310 members and 4624 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X