Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JRG
    commented on 's reply
    Honestly, I would bring your own coffee pot. It's a crap shoot if the appliances are even available, let alone work properly. Considering the current circumstances, you are going to want a decent cup of coffee, because the stuff at chow hall tastes like it was brewed through a dirty sock or they reused the grounds.

• 1811HopefulDC
    commented on 's reply
    We are scheduled for a Jan 2021 start and I was told to be prepared for a quarantine period

• Gosc1775
    commented on 's reply
    Them coffee pots in the rooms are 4-cup right? Need to stock up on filters lol

• Italiano2006
    commented on 's reply
    Hoping the recent DWI MVA that shut down power to the Taj don’t change that

• Cgrizz
    replied
    Im headed to FLETC in artesia soon. Does anyone know if they have us sharing rooms?

Leave a comment:

• Checkmate
    commented on 's reply
    I'm shocked we haven't had more reports of alcohol-related incidents since this hellacious, island-fever-esque quarantine was mandated.

Before my class graduated in March, right before the shutdown, we were given guidance that FLETC was moving to a no-alcohol policy on base. Pretty laughable to think about now.

• G-Cobra500-T
    commented on 's reply
    Still 14 days. Pack that car of yours up with plenty of beer and condoms

• Jagger3939
    replied
    Anyone who has received a FLETC class taking place in 2021.... are they still scheduling you to report 14 days prior for quarantine? With the speculation of advanced classes starting after the Holidays, I was curious for anyone who had a confirmed class date in 2021, what the current planning is?

Leave a comment:

• alc31180
    replied
    Originally posted by nowurdoingit View Post
    It ****ing sucks here. Being restricted to the base is miserable.

**** I wanna go home.
    Granted it’s not an ideal situation, you are at least there.

I was given my tentative offer 12/2019 and officially offered the job 2/2020. I have still not received an EOD date.

id trade with you in a heart beat.
    Last edited by alc31180; 10-14-2020, 06:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Jagger3939
    commented on 's reply
    That gym setup defies logic.

• nowurdoingit
    commented on 's reply
    DoD88 I'm here for 3 months
    kb9977 It's pretty ***-backwards - the gym is open for students in their quarantine period only. Students currently in class are not allowed to use the gym - you have to use the track and the limited amount of weights outside.

• kb9977
    commented on 's reply
    Are the gyms open?

• DoD88
    commented on 's reply
    How long are you there?

• Gosc1775
    commented on 's reply
    If they don’t lift the restriction at Xmas time, it sounds like it will be lifted January, considering they will begin hosting advanced classes then.

• Ratatatat
    commented on 's reply
    I did three full glynco academies (and a dozen one or two weekers) during my tenure. I can't imagine not being able to leave and get away for a spell, even if it's just a trip to Wal Mart.

All I can offer is this will be over someday and life will return to norm.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4145 users online. 234 members and 3911 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X