300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the call today for CITP starting 20 June
    Report date without Vaccine is 08 June, report date with vaccine is 17 June.
    Last edited by NYC_Federal; 05-04-2021, 06:45 PM.

Comment

• Donjuan85657
      Donjuan85657 commented
      Editing a comment
      What agency if you don’t mind me asking?

• Moose225
      Moose225 commented
      Editing a comment
      NYC_Federal - Looks like we may be in the same class. I was told start date 6/21 with 6/20 report.

• Idk if this has already been asked, but what's the lodging situation look like? There's rumors going around and I'm trying to see if anyone there can give accurate information.

Comment

• sjg
      sjg commented
      Editing a comment
      I am still at FLETC and I have a room to myself. The new CITP classes that are vaccinated have 2 per room.

• hexen220
      hexen220 commented
      Editing a comment
      i start on monday and will be in the TAJ

• Jaywats
      Jaywats commented
      Editing a comment
      I appreciate the info, I'm headed down end of the month so trying to get facts straightened out. Wouldn't make sense to me if they put no vaccinated students in the same room lol

• hawaiitexas
      hawaiitexas commented
      Editing a comment
      If you are double bunked and have the financial means I would seriously consider getting a place off base. Wouldn't use it every day but you are gonna need a breather. If you're a young dude fresh out of college or the military, it's easier because you're not so used to your privacy. Rooms at the Taj were never meant to be doubles, there's no storage. I'd much rather be in the crackhouses than doubled at the taj.

• Never “assume” with FLETC...

Comment

• hawaiitexas
      hawaiitexas commented
      Editing a comment
      Very true. Rules change like the weather.

• Originally posted by Sb2475 View Post
    Anyone going to FLETC in July? I report July 2nd as of right now, and I am able to drive down.
    I'll be reporting June 10 for LMPT

Comment

• Anthropologist
      Anthropologist commented
      Editing a comment
      Which agency is sending you?

• Bumpr1080
      Bumpr1080 commented
      Editing a comment
      US Forest Service

• hawaiitexas
      hawaiitexas commented
      Editing a comment
      The forest service guys at FLETC are *******s, and will watch you closely compared to other agencies in LMPT, so keep that in mind. Also enjoy when they make you stay an extra day after graduation when everyone leaves so they can have their personal badge ceremony.

• Charleston IPPT is back on for August and September classes. The July classes were all canceled (including virtual) due to COVID restructuring.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYC_Federal View Post
      Got the call today for CITP starting 20 June
      Report date without Vaccine is 08 June, report date with vaccine is 17 June.
      Is FLETC requiring submission of vaccine records/cards?

Comment

• Winter_Patriot
        Winter_Patriot commented
        Editing a comment
        Charleston appears to be for the probation course, otherwise it's a mandatory quarantine period.

• any rumors about allowing unvaccinated to go off base with recent changes?
      Last edited by surfnturf90; 05-19-2021, 10:54 PM.

Comment

• famousdaveKC
        famousdaveKC commented
        Editing a comment
        It’s still only vaccinated persons are allowed off base and do not have to wear a mask.

• Just left FLETC and all I can say is have fun

Comment

• When you arrive for quarantine period are they placing you in temp lodging or your assigned room?

Comment

• famousdaveKC
        famousdaveKC commented
        Editing a comment
        They place you in a temporary room during your restriction of movement if you’re not vaccinated. If you are vaccinated they place you in your assigned room.

• Have they started doubling up vaccinated rooms or is that still a rumor at this point?

Comment

• Well good morning from FLETC summer camp. I arrived Thursday and am in the Taj as single occupancy. I have heard that there may be some CBP students doubled up in another building but I have not confirmed this.

the campus is nearly massless except a strict policy on the busses. And there are different colored stripes on your student IDs to let you out and back on base.

it’s very hot, and I’m mourning the tragic loss of my beard. Is there anything else I can answer for anyone?

Comment

• 9L81
          9L81 commented
          Editing a comment
          Feel sorry for you. Would hate to be there in the summer.

• Anthropologist
          Anthropologist commented
          Editing a comment
          Are people still fighting to get food before TSA eats it all in the mess? haha. Have you discovered the grab-and-go yet?

• CowboysNation10
          CowboysNation10 commented
          Editing a comment
          Beards no longer allowed? I rocked one back in ‘18…

• Moose225
          Moose225 commented
          Editing a comment
          I show up in a few weeks... anything that I should bring that I may not have considered? Any final words of advice/caution before I head out?

• Prayers to those double bunked at the taj, that would suck ***.

Comment

• Hey All, I recently arrived here to FLETC Glynco, and I am happily surprised at the status of the campus. If you are vaccinated, you have free reign to go off campus during off hours. If you drive down here, your vehicle has to be parked from 0730 to 1630 on training days. Brunswick is a good size town with all the stores you could need.

On campus masks are only required in the med shed and on the buses, and the gym is not currently open for free workouts, but that is anticipated to change within 30 days.

Food from the cafeteria is...government food from a dining facility.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to reach out!

Comment

• NYC1175
            NYC1175 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for the info. Is there an outdoor gym or some other place to workout?

• What’re the rooming situations? Are they doubling up rooms now?

Comment

• jdpopo
            jdpopo commented
            Editing a comment
            God I hope not. Crap shoot who you get paired with

• So far there have been no solid confirmations of people doubling up. If you do happen to get doubled up, it would be with someone from your agency and your class due to there being tests / note sharing.

Comment

• Bigblue07
            Bigblue07 commented
            Editing a comment
            Unfortunately I have seen many people doubled up in the Taj.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2380 users online. 169 members and 2211 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X