Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does the gym policy look like right now? Are you allowed to use it during off hours or just during class?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigblue07 View Post
      What does the gym policy look like right now? Are you allowed to use it during off hours or just during class?
      my less an instructor has your entire class scheduled for a session, the gym is off limits.

Comment

• 03/17/2021 fletc policy: once you have completed your second vaccination and completed a 14 day waiting period post second shot and have no symptoms. you will be allowed off post. If you are already vaccinated you will need to bring your card and again show no symptoms while here. They will issue those that have off base privileges a new badge, possibly different color. They just offered those on base their first round of shots. Second shots will be around end of March beginning of April.

Comment

• Lrs2247
          Lrs2247 commented
          Editing a comment
          Awesome news. Is there any word on the gym opening? If not, I guess working out off-site is an option.

• Ranger2017
          Ranger2017 commented
          Editing a comment
          No word on what they are going to do with those that arrive already vaccinated other than making you wait 14 days to make sure you don't have any symptoms.

The vaccinations we received were being pushed by Glynn County. The businesses out in town are losing so much money they gave up the vaccinations for students. It wasn't the mental welfare of the students but the money losses for the community business that made this happen.

The Gyms are still closed outside regular hours. UNLESS!!! you are HSI or Remedial with USSS. The USSS has early morning workout for those people that did not meet USSS standards when they arrived. HSI has always had an after hours gym time for them alone. An now that they have completed the new gym with nearly 1 million dollars worth of new equipment they again have their dedicated HSI after hours block.

For those that did not know the basketball court that was in the PTD building is now filled with brand new ( i watched them haul it in and set up up last month) equipment to the tune of just under 1 million dollars.

Things are changing so maybe they will eventually open up the indoor gym for vaccinated folks.
          Last edited by Ranger2017; 03-17-2021, 04:06 PM.

• Checkmate
          Checkmate commented
          Editing a comment
          ^ What kind of equipment does the basketball court have? Crossfit-style?

• LB_Cornhusker
          LB_Cornhusker commented
          Editing a comment
          Good to know re: HSI's dedicated gym time. I should be heading there for CITP/HSISAT later this year...

• Do you guys think with vaccinations now being implemented that FLETC will allow more classes back on the campus this Fiscal Year?

Comment

• Only talk about trying to keep it to 1500 students at a time.

Comment

• Donjuan85657
            Donjuan85657 commented
            Editing a comment
            Gotcha. Thanks man.

• Good news for me- I received my fletc dates today. May 22 for LMPT. I already am fully vaccinated, so I’ve requested to drive there...hoping I’ll be able to have freedom!

Comment

• Is the vaccine mandatory if you are at FLETC?

Comment

• Donjuan85657
            Donjuan85657 commented
            Editing a comment
            I venture to say it’s not (yet) but either will be or your life will be hell there without it.

• Originally posted by FS4Steele View Post
          Is the vaccine mandatory if you are at FLETC?

it is voluntary

Comment

• Does anyone know if just testing negative for Covid would allow you to leave ?

Comment

• famousdaveKC
              famousdaveKC commented
              Editing a comment
              You must have your Covid vaccinations before you are allowed to leave. There are no exceptions to this rule. Per the FLETC

• All July IPPT Charleston classes are canceled for July. No word on when classes will start again. It's a little confusing to me, because May and June classes aren't canceled from what I know. There will be more people vaccinated in July than there are today.

Comment

• Anyone going to FLETC in July? I report July 2nd as of right now, and I am able to drive down.

Comment

• FS4Steele
                FS4Steele commented
                Editing a comment
                What agency are you with?

• Originally posted by Sb2475 View Post
              Anyone going to FLETC in July? I report July 2nd as of right now, and I am able to drive down.
              Assuming your agency allows, you can drive down

Comment

• Sb2475
                Sb2475 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yep, they gave me the green light this week.

• Can family members send care packages to you while at FLETC ?

Comment

• famousdaveKC
                famousdaveKC commented
                Editing a comment
                Absolutely. You can receive mail at the FLETC

• Originally posted by Stay Frosty View Post
              Can family members send care packages to you while at FLETC ?
              Packages take a while to arrive, but they eventually get there.

Comment

• Has anyone been to CITP in Glynco recently that I could pm?

Thanks

Comment

• SDM8492
                  SDM8492 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Summer of 2019 (Pre-Covid).

• StickerShock
                  StickerShock commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I was there December ‘19 - August ‘20.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3634 users online. 245 members and 3389 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X