300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Det_sje View Post
    Just completed registration and confirmed for CITP in January 2021.
    I got a spot with a DoD agency. They originally told me a March 2020 date but they were able to get it changed.

Comment

• Here’s an interesting one -

does anyone see FLETC offering or in extreme cases mandating the “vaccine”?

Leaving for FLETC in January and they already told us in the welcome package to be prepared for 6 months stuck on campus.

Comment

• DM206
        DM206 commented
        Editing a comment
        Why is vaccine in quotes here?

I don't know about mandating it, but personally I'm hoping that by the time I get scheduled for FLETC the vaccine is at least widely available. I can deal with quarantine and restrictions if I have to of course but I'm looking forward to some kind of return to "normal."

• Ratatatat
        Ratatatat commented
        Editing a comment
        Vaccine shot or six months of going nowhere eating the same crap everyday and seeing no one other than your irritating classmates. Hmmm tough choice

• big_bob_69
        big_bob_69 commented
        Editing a comment
        They’ve made it pretty clear that you’ll still have to wear masks and everything after the vaccine. I doubt much will change.

I've been "working from home" with two kids under 2 and my wife for 3/4 of a year. I'll happily go sit in a dorm room for six months twiddling my thumbs.
        Last edited by big_bob_69; 12-16-2020, 11:31 AM. Reason: Edit

• Anthropologist
        Anthropologist commented
        Editing a comment
        I was at FLETC back in March when they first sent people home. I will be glad to go back for any agency.

• To those at FLETC now, what’s the room situation like for COVID? Are they still doubling up or do you get your own room?

Comment

• Jerseyboy94
        Jerseyboy94 commented
        Editing a comment
        Own room , shared bathroom depending on what dorm you’re in.

• trooper2864
        trooper2864 commented
        Editing a comment
        Jerseyboy94 are they letting you guys leave on the weekends or is it everything is still shut down

• kb9977
        kb9977 commented
        Editing a comment
        Students are not allowed to leave. Or have hard alcohol on campus. Zero word on when this may change.

• Are classes still doing 6 days a week classes or it's back to 5 days a week? Is fletc still requiring classes to go on a 2 week quarantine before your academy starts?

Comment

• Originally posted by myman12 View Post
        Are classes still doing 6 days a week classes or it's back to 5 days a week? Is fletc still requiring classes to go on a 2 week quarantine before your academy starts?

i leave mid Jan. We were told it’s a 10 day quarantine and we will be on a 5x a week training schedule.

Comment

• I hear there has been a pause in training until March. Anyone know the details?

Comment

• Costanza
            Costanza commented
            Editing a comment
            Just got the call that my class in Feb was canceled. No timeframe for a reschedule

• famousdaveKC
            famousdaveKC commented
            Editing a comment
            What program were you scheduled to attend?

• Costanza
            Costanza commented
            Editing a comment
            BIETP in February

• I think it’s: FLETCUP-1567: Defense of Capitol Structures. I hear it’s being rewritten.
          Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• They have postponed all incoming classes, will use graduation to get the numbers down to around 1200 in an attempt to keep things open.

Comment

• Jagger3939
              Jagger3939 commented
              Editing a comment
              I wonder if they really postponed all of them? If they are planning on still keeping 1200 on, there wouldn't be a reason to cancel "all"

• StickerShock
              StickerShock commented
              Editing a comment
              This sounds like the same approach they used when trying to keep it open/reopen last year. When FLETC is going full tilt there’s like 3k people there so it will take a little while to get back to 1200.

• Calitown
              Calitown commented
              Editing a comment
              hawaiitexas Is this what you heard.

• Anyone have anything else confirmed about how far this is going to push start dates? Ive got an April start date supposedly, Im hoping this doesnt equate to a 2 month delay for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose225 View Post
              Anyone have anything else confirmed about how far this is going to push start dates? Ive got an April start date supposedly, Im hoping this doesnt equate to a 2 month delay for me.

got my email. “Unfortunately FLETC has delayed your training till March”

was supposed to travel Thursday.

Comment

• Donjuan85657
                Donjuan85657 commented
                Editing a comment
                What agency are you with?

• Moose225
                Moose225 commented
                Editing a comment
                Outstanding lol... I figure there will be no shot Im actually there on my supposed start date then lmao

• March CITP class canceled. No word on reschedule.

EDIT: Apparently, if you recieve the COVID-19 shot, you get placed on the top of the list...
              Last edited by Sanchesus; 01-14-2021, 03:31 PM.

Comment

• If anyone has been waiting for in-person IPPT classes, there are openings in June and July.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sanchesus View Post
                  March CITP class canceled. No word on reschedule.

EDIT: Apparently, if you recieve the COVID-19 shot, you get placed on the top of the list...
                  source? Because agencies can’t make anyone get the vaccine.

Comment

• Sanchesus
                    Sanchesus commented
                    Editing a comment
                    DoD email... It's not required to get it, but they are prioritizing those who do apparently.

• I'm at fletc right now. Like 3/4 of the instructors are quarantined right now.

Comment

• I'd love to know what the chow hall is like these days. Pre-COVID it was a nightmare trying to beat TSA to lunch every day. I can't imagine how messed up it is with whatever safety protocols are in place.
                    USMS Schedule B 2020

09Oct20 Info Session
                    13Dec20 Notice of Invitation to Apply
                    18Dec20 Applied/Written Assessment
                    16Jan21 Referred for GL-5
                    08Mar21 Interviewed
                    19Mar21 TOL Received

ATF Schedule B 2021

16Jan21 Notice of Invitation to Apply
                    25Jan21 Applied
                    18Mar21 Notification of Referral/Eligibility

Comment

• Calitown
                      Calitown commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Checkmate Thats hilarious bro...It's either them or BOP I assume right? I don't think TSA is even out here at the moment, its really a battle against the CBPO/UTPT guys to the chow line at the moment.

• kb9977
                      kb9977 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Now it is CBP clogging up the hall haha

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5797 users online. 321 members and 5476 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X