300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston PD Pay Steps?

I saw that the Boston PD was recruiting, and I also heard there one of the highest paid PD's in the country. They start at just under 50,000 for a HS diploma, just under 55k for an associates and just under 60k for a BA and these are all without OT. Anyone know the pay steps/top out?

Boston PD

Originally posted by DEPO View Post
    I saw that the Boston PD was recruiting, and I also heard there one of the highest paid PD's in the country. They start at just under 50,000 for a HS diploma, just under 55k for an associates and just under 60k for a BA and these are all without OT. Anyone know the pay steps/top out?
    Boston PD should have a website, and if so, you can access it from Officer.com. If the website doesn't list the pay steps, and it probably won't, it should show some info on contacting a Recruiter or someone who could provide the info you're after.

Comment

Boston PD

If you can latch on with them, do so. They get alot of overtime. As much as you want. They have details for any and everything, Womens Bingo, to any construction site. Its worth the effort for the test.

Comment

its one of the best gigs in the us, but you need residency in the city of boston to get hired. there is a possibility of them accepting lateral transfers soon, but only if you have a mass. full time academy.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6356 users online. 356 members and 6000 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X