Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Levithane
    replied
    Welp did the psych interview. All I'll tell you guys is be honest during it, if you feel something is pertinent to the question the psychologist asks, tell them about it.
    Last edited by Levithane; Yesterday, 08:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dmoney
    replied
    Any one processing out of Seattle?

Leave a comment:

• Levithane
    commented on 's reply
    Haven't the slightest idea.

• HSIApplicant
    replied
    Does anyone know when the drug panel meets?

Leave a comment:

• beattheodds7051
    commented on 's reply
    sick congrats!

• Boozer1357
    replied
    Just got the call for late May class!

Leave a comment:

• NorthLions308
    replied
    Nothing to study... Jus know how to take notes without looking down

Leave a comment:

• Spr5088
    replied
    Just got the call for class 231 and none of the offices were even close to the list of 7

Leave a comment:

• Mandony
    replied
    Passed the PTT. Any tips to study for the written exam?

Leave a comment:

• Levithane
    commented on 's reply
    With the TB test you'll be in and out within 5 minutes. I had to go back to the occupational health unit a total of 3 times at the federal building I went to. First time was for the blood, hearing, urine, and sight test. 2nd time was for TB results and sign more paperwork. 3rd time I did the EKG, and doctor did the physical. Also if you have body hair SHAVE (the RN recommended me to do this) before you do the EKG. Its humiliating, but the tabs they put on you will be so much worse when you have to pull them off if you don't shave.

• CajunLEO
    commented on 's reply
    Boozer did you select 7 general locations close to you or in the general area.
    Or did you select multiple states or what?

Trying to get and idea of what you get to choose?

• Boozer1357
    commented on 's reply
    Literally got the call about 30 minutes after posting this. I was offered three locations, none were on my original 7 but in the ballpark of the region I live in somewhat. He said to have the location decided by tomorrow when they call with the final offer.

• Spr5088
    replied
    Originally posted by Boozer1357 View Post
    Can anyone help explain how the office selection process works? I received the approval for hire email about 3 weeks ago and ranked my top 7. I was informed by HR that I’ll be given the final offer along with 3 locations but will I get to choose one of those locations or will I rank them 1-3 like I did the original 7 and then wait for them to select the office for me? I’ve heard different things and just wanted to get clarity. Hoping to receive final offer and academy date this week.
    they will offer you 3 offices. Those offices may or may not be from the list you ranked (1-7). They also may give you an option from an office that was ‘crossed off’ the list. I don’t believe there’s really a rhyme or a reason to it. I’ve heard multiple theories, but from what I hear, they have recently been trying to offer 3 offices that are somewhat in line with the 7 you ranked.

of the 3 offices they give you, you don’t rank them. You just choose one.

Leave a comment:

• Boozer1357
    replied
    Can anyone help explain how the office selection process works? I received the approval for hire email about 3 weeks ago and ranked my top 7. I was informed by HR that I’ll be given the final offer along with 3 locations but will I get to choose one of those locations or will I rank them 1-3 like I did the original 7 and then wait for them to select the office for me? I’ve heard different things and just wanted to get clarity. Hoping to receive final offer and academy date this week.

Leave a comment:

• ZH97
    commented on 's reply
    I ended up having psych before med. I have the follow-up on my TB test on Thursday, but after that, it's just waiting on the background investigation and PT recerts.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4256 users online. 219 members and 4037 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X