Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just did my written psych this week, medical is next.

Comment

• How long was your process this far?

Comment

• greatness33
        greatness33 commented
        Editing a comment
        Honestly, I was unfortunate to have applied right when COVID hit, so I'm behind a year.

• Yea that sucks but your almost there. What field office are you hoping to get?

Comment

• greatness33
        greatness33 commented
        Editing a comment
        At this point doesn't really matter to me as long as, I don't get California or New York.

• Haha that’s funny. I’m hoping to get the east coast. I’ll be happy with NY if I get it

Comment

• To make everyones medical easier, bring a record of immunizations. I didn't have this with me and the place I went to wanted them, I got asked about hepatitis shots and had absolutely no idea when I even had taken them. Thankfully my university has records of all these so that info can just be faxed.

Comment

• CajunLEO
          CajunLEO commented
          Editing a comment
          At what stage have you guys done the medical?

Just curious? And did the drug screen panel come at that time as well?

• Levithane
          Levithane commented
          Editing a comment
          So my process isn't going by the announcement order. I did the written psych in march, preliminary medical (blood work, urine test, hearing, etc). This month I have the psych interview, medical physical. Haven't gotten an eqip, or anything like that as of current. As far as the drug panel I don't know anything about that, I was told I was under review for it, and haven't heard anything since.

• CajunLEO
          CajunLEO commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah! I am waiting on the next steps.
          I am in need of the medical, psych, and
          Poly.

• greatness33
          greatness33 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm the same way, I just completed my written psych and just got scheduled for my oral psych. I'm only lacking PT recert, medical, background and hiring panel

• ****deleted****
        Last edited by SDPA4; 04-01-2021, 01:01 PM.

Comment

• Anyone who has completed all steps heat anything yet regarding the May class? Now that the March class has settled in, I imagine we should start hearing things soon.

Comment

• Boozer1357
            Boozer1357 commented
            Editing a comment
            I spoke with HR yesterday and was informed they are still trying to figure out where the slots will be located across the country for the may class and to expect to hear something within the next week or two.

• I am seeing most folks are doing written tests and things well before the PT test, I got an Email for the PT first. Is that new? or anyone have any intel on that?

Comment

• CajunLEO
            CajunLEO commented
            Editing a comment
            The new system since 2019 is PFT first as its clears out 80% of the app field per my recruitment office! They don’t want to waste any extra money on people who can’t pass it!

• jorgemal1030
            jorgemal1030 commented
            Editing a comment
            I did my pt tests first. As CajunLEO said, ever since 2019 they have been doing the pt test first.

• Is there anyone processing out of Seattle?

Comment

• Does anyone know what the PAT for DEA looks like? Are they strict with push-ups and sit-ups?

Comment

• NYC1175
              NYC1175 commented
              Editing a comment
              Sit-ups, 10 minute break, 300M sprint, 10 min break, push-ups, 10 min break 1.5 mile run. Yes, they're strict on form.

• CajunLEO
              CajunLEO commented
              Editing a comment
              Very strict!

Will take off numerous reps at the end for poor form!

It fails 80-85 percent rate.

• Leo1995
              Leo1995 commented
              Editing a comment
              Do they make tou touch a foam block for the push-ups?

• Psych dress?

got a call
            to be there tomorrow!

info guys?

Comment

• beattheodds7051
              beattheodds7051 commented
              Editing a comment
              business attire

• Levithane
              Levithane commented
              Editing a comment
              Depends if its the written psych I was told in writing to go in casual attire. For the actual psych interview it is probably best to wear a suit.

• Has anyone heard for sure, after the May class there will be a August class?

Comment

• Aug, and Sept classes so far.

Comment

• Alright crew!

what’s been the general gap from the written psych to the oral psych!?!

just trying to figure out the waiting game!!

thanks!

Comment

• Lsane07
                  Lsane07 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I’m in the last phase which for me is the background. My background started last week. I’m hoping I at least get the August class. I’ve been processing since April 2019.

• Levithane
                  Levithane commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Not trying to be the raincloud on the parade. If you're in the background phase that part can easily take the longest, that is because DEA has no control over how long it takes. Unless DEA is issuing people interims you won't be in either class.

Im strictly speaking from experience of being the one who did the backgrounds. If your investigator is competent they can have their portion done in about a week. If you've been all over the place, you'll have multiple investigators working on your file. Once they complete all of that the reports go to review (contractors have their own reviewers). Once that set of reviewers give it the ok, then it goes to DCSA. DCSA then reviews it, and sends it to DEA. DEA then makes a determination. Mind you during all that the report can get kicked back to the investigator for corrections or additional information.

• ZH97
                  ZH97 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  My recruiter told me that given the pace of my progress, if I do make it all the way through, I can probably expect a class in early 2022, with a very slight chance of one late in 2021.

• CajunLEO
                  CajunLEO commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ZH97, yeah seems there is a small group of us in the general same area right now.

My recruiter also said my process is moving quick and he only expects things to pick up in this last stretch of the process.

So we will see!

• Well guys I got the link to my e-quip on Friday 4/9/21. I filled it out and sent it the same day. What helped is that it was pre-filled out from prior investigations (non-top secret clearance) with a different federal agency. I only updated some of the information and BAM!! It went.
                Well I guess welcome to the waiting face of the process!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4779 users online. 263 members and 4516 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X