applied September 2019
    MAC/COL November 2019
    Eqip 1 January 2020
    poly June 2020
    Eqip 2 July 2020
    Psych August 2020
    ​​​​​Eqip 3 September 2020
    BG September 2020

As of today my process is on hold due to being injured several months ago. Per the recruiter he is able to delay the medical phase until I'm healed... I'm not sure how long a delay is allowable but I hope as long as all my other stuff is still valid I'll be good to go.

Also, as far as the multiple Eqips go, I don't know the reason for that. I called HQ and the lady apologized and just asked me to do it again. The info was saved so it didn't take too long to redo.

Good luck to everyone in the process.

​​​​​​​

Comment

• Levithane
      Levithane commented
      Editing a comment
      That whole eqip thing has happened to multiple other people, where they are required to fill it out again. Considering it seems to be a routine thing, Im skeptical of it being accidental.

• Deleted....
    Last edited by Montey; 03-12-2021, 10:25 AM.

Comment

• Police1234
      Police1234 commented
      Editing a comment
      What is that?

• JakeVE
      JakeVE commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you mean a MAC?

• Montey
      Montey commented
      Editing a comment
      JakeVE yeah, that is what I meant to say

• Poly and PT next week. Huge week because to my knowledge Poly is only thing I haven't done.

Comment

• RoeUrboat
      RoeUrboat commented
      Editing a comment
      PT refresher?

• Did anyone do the written test and interview on the same day and not be told the written results on the spot? I did my written/interview last week. I was advised I passed the interview but didn't hear anything on the written test. Does anyone know how long it takes for it to be graded?

Comment

• jorgemal1030
      jorgemal1030 commented
      Editing a comment
      SDPA4 If you had your written and interview the same day, they will tell you the results of each event on the spot. If for whatever reason you did not pass any portion of the written test, you will not be allowed to move on to the interview face. In other words, if you had your interview that day, that means you passed the written portion.
      Hope that helps

• SDPA4
      SDPA4 commented
      Editing a comment
      How long did it take for your COL? Coming up on 2 weeks and still haven't heard anything yet.

• jorgemal1030
      jorgemal1030 commented
      Editing a comment
      SDPA4 for me, I did my written and interview and I was fingerprinted on 2/23/2021. On 2/25/2021 I had my COL in my email. From what I have read in here, times vary depending on the regional office.

• Passed PT recert today and have psych interview scheduled for next week which is the last step of the process for me. Hoping that my packet goes before the hiring panel soon and get the final offer. Has anyone heard when the may class would start and when the next class would be after may?

Comment

• Got the call, March class! Anyone else in it? If so shoot me a private message.

Comment

• RoeUrboat
        RoeUrboat commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats!!
        Last edited by RoeUrboat; 04-28-2021, 10:30 PM.

• Police1234
        Police1234 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes Late March.

• beattheodds7051
        beattheodds7051 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats and good luck at the academy

• Lsane07
        Lsane07 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congratulations!!! What location will you be assigned to after completing the academy?

• Well I had my written and interview and it all went well. I got a PASS on both events. A couple of days later I got the COL, I filled out the forms and sent them back. My question is, do they send an acknowledgement of the forms received or are you left on the dark to wonder what's going on? Then the equip comes? Or how does it go? Sorry if I seem to be bombarding you guys with so many questions. Thank you

Comment

• Levithane
        Levithane commented
        Editing a comment
        So when I sent the forms they sent an acknowledgment, this was about 6-7 months ago. Now typically you get an eqip, 1-3 months later if you have no drug experimentation from your youth. If you have used drugs in your past it a drug panel is going to review your paperwork. Now when that panel gets together and makes decisions I have no idea.
        Last edited by Levithane; 03-08-2021, 12:01 AM.

• SDPA4
        SDPA4 commented
        Editing a comment
        Did the acknowledgment email come right away or did that take a while too?

• I received my COL in November, completed the returning docs in 24hrs and I was fingerprinted in February, yet I am still waiting to receive the equip. I spoke to my recruiter and she stated that it is handled by OPM. Anyone have a follow-up # or poc at opm to get a status check. Thanks in advance

Comment

• Capital Ranger
        Capital Ranger commented
        Editing a comment
        I received COL in November and I’m waiting on EQIP as well.

• Lsane07
        Lsane07 commented
        Editing a comment
        NJLOCAL check your PM

• Got scheduled for the written psych. Haven't gotten an eqip, as of current.

Comment

• Anyone hear if there are May classes? I'm assuming if I haven't been called by now late March classes are out the question.

Comment

• May 23rd is the next class date so far, then another in Aug, and Sept. Just had background FINALLY completed, just waiting on adjudication and hopefully I will be in the May class fellas..

Comment

• Boozer1357
            Boozer1357 commented
            Editing a comment
            I’m in the same boat as well, hoping for a may class as I just finished my psych interview yesterday, which was the last step for me. Do you know if drug test is a separate event or is it done with medical? I’ve asked my recruiter since that’s the only other thing I haven’t done but never got an answer.

• Originally posted by AJ_81 View Post
          May 23rd is the next class date so far, then another in Aug, and Sept. Just had background FINALLY completed, just waiting on adjudication and hopefully I will be in the May class fellas..
          when did you start the process and when did background start? I have been in background 8 months and they say they are close to finishing up but it’s been 60 days since. I was hoping for March class but looks more like the next class maybe

Comment

• AJ_81
            AJ_81 commented
            Editing a comment
            I did the Houston MAC Nov 2019, started equip in Jan, then again in about June for some reason.
            Nov 2019 Houston MAC
            Nov 2019 COL
            Jan 2020 Equip
            Jun 2020 Equip (again)
            July 2020 Poly
            Sept 2020 Psych Eval
            Oct 2020 Psych Review with Doc
            Nov 2020 Medical
            Dec 2020 updated PT test
            Mar 2021 Background complete, waiting on adjudication.

I have lived overseas with military, so this could be why my background took a long time just for reference.

• Passed PT recert, waiting on poly results- what a journey.

Comment

• greatness33
            greatness33 commented
            Editing a comment
            The Poly results were random for me, I had to contact my recruiter after a couple months to find out, I had passed.

• HSIApplicant when did you take polygraph?

Comment

• Had my poly a couple weeks ago and got an email from my recruiter a week later saying I had "cleared" it (not sure if that is the same thing as passed or that I just don't need to retake it) and that my psych written will be this week. I was surprised at the turnaround time for the poly but I guess I'm just lucky.

Timeline:
            9/2020: submit application
            10/2020: PFT
            11/2020: written exam
            12/2020: panel interview
            12/2020: COL
            1/2021: e-QIP
            3/2021: polygraph
            3/2021: psych written

Comment

• Lsane07
              Lsane07 commented
              Editing a comment
              What state are you processing out of?

• ZH97
              ZH97 commented
              Editing a comment
              Lsane07 Massachusetts

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4788 users online. 264 members and 4524 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X