• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just received my email for my polygraph, looks like it's moving ahead

Comment

• Krisown123
      Krisown123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats ! How long ago did you do your e-Qip?

• greatness33
      greatness33 commented
      Editing a comment
      It was completed in the beginning of July 2020

• Where you processing out of?

Comment

• How long to hear about a successful poly or having to go back to redo it? Just completed mine an hour ago.

Comment

• amb1424
        amb1424 commented
        Editing a comment
        My experience was it you didn’t hear anything right away you’re good to go. About 3 weeks after mine, I was emailed about medical

• nonotnow
        nonotnow commented
        Editing a comment
        Same here.

• Deleted...
      Last edited by Bod6; 08-18-2020, 08:29 PM. Reason: Disregard

Comment

• Eyeten117
        Eyeten117 commented
        Editing a comment
        Probably something only your recruiter can answer

• Levithane
        Levithane commented
        Editing a comment
        You would more than likely need a legitimate reason (Military orders, family emergency, Medical surgery and or recovery) to be allowed to defer.

• Got the call BAT 227

Comment

• ShieldOfFaith
        ShieldOfFaith commented
        Editing a comment
        That the September class? Congrats!

• nonotnow
        nonotnow commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats! Did you get one of your 7 location preferences?

• Bod6
        Bod6 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, September.
        Last edited by Bod6; 08-20-2020, 01:12 PM.

• Spoke with someone in HR. September class is full (whether everyone has been notified or not I'm not sure) and the next class for sure isn't until January. I've seen this a couple other times on here, was hoping it was a rumor, but it isn't. I guess they are trying to not have classes overlap once at Quantico because of COVID and are spacing classes out. Heard possibly 5 academies of 50 in 2021. OPM finished background in May...just waiting on adjudication and hiring panel for final word.

Comment

• nonotnow
        nonotnow commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the confirmation. I had heard the same on Sept class from my source. Done as well with the process and i hope they start filling the January class soon as id like to know sooner than later.

• Anyone that is in the September class, did they send you information regarding what you would need for the academy?

Comment

• Eyeten117
        Eyeten117 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes. They send a welcome letter with what you need

• WannabeAgent
        WannabeAgent commented
        Editing a comment
        BDwo you'll need nothing, just downtime clothes, and a good pair of running shoes. Everything else will be provided outside of that.

• Anyone out of the DC office? I am being transferred to Quantico for my last 7 months. Trying to make sure they are tracking. I have emailed them but have yet to hear a response. Passed both tests, board, pft in Oct 19. Received COL shortly after, then silence ever since.

Comment

• ShieldOfFaith
        ShieldOfFaith commented
        Editing a comment
        I am. Passed the PFT/Interview in August 19, received COL after that, OPM finished my background May 2020 and have been waiting ever since for adjudication and final hiring panel. Radio silence

• Wonder why I haven’t even been contacted by OPM. I know they just redid my TS/SCI for my current job so maybe that is the reason. Guess I’ll just keep on waiting lol.

Comment

• ArthurMorgan
        ArthurMorgan commented
        Editing a comment
        Did you call them?

• WannabeAgent
        WannabeAgent commented
        Editing a comment
        JR (OSI Agent) thats possible, I"m going through my 5 year recertification with my agency now too, probably in adjudications at this point, but while its going on DEA can't do my BI. So when it is finally completed I hope they either acknowledge my own agency's or it goes quicker because its all up to date.

• Levithane
        Levithane commented
        Editing a comment
        They may or may not initiate another one on you. What will take awhile is if DEA puts in a request with your Agency for all the information. You are then at the mercy of the HR/Personnel Security department, of your agency. Same pertains to if they directly request it from DOD, it took me 2-4 months to get my report from OPM at the time when I requested it (before the change to DOD), I don't know if they move faster with agency requests.

• Who all is done and waiting to hear about the January class? Hoping we get some updates in October!

Comment

• BDwo
        BDwo commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m waiting to take my psych and that’s all. Definitely hoping to hear something soon. Fingers crossed about being in the January class!

• chrom838
        chrom838 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep same boat... finished psych a couple weeks ago. Now just playing the waiting game.

• I'm finished as well. Just waiting.

Comment

• Is anyone else in a similar situation:

Applied summer of 2018; interview, PT, medical, both psychs, everything else between then and spring of 2019. Spring of '19, met with investigator, completed eqip, and then nothing. Not a word from then until now.

All that's really left is adjudication and polygraph. Other posters are doing poly's way earlier in the process. At this point I can't help but to assume something went wrong.

I contact my recruiter every other month or so just updating that I'm still around and interested, so far they haven't mentioned me being disqualified or anything.

Comment

• BDwo
          BDwo commented
          Editing a comment
          I wouldn't worry too much. I'm in a very similar situation except I'm waiting for my psych exams. That is the last thing for me but it feels like I have been waiting a really long time for it. I contact my recruiter every month because he always asks for a 30 day update but he hasn't really had any info for me. I guess it's just the hurry up and wait process. Just wish we could hear something soon and hope to be in the January class.

• How fast did you guys receive your COL after the interview? I had mine on the 10th of this month, a week later got asked to send in the drug history questionnaire, after sending that in I have not heard a thing. Any idea how long it takes?

Comment

• Squall
          Squall commented
          Editing a comment
          I received my COL about a month after I passed my PTT.

• WannabeAgent
          WannabeAgent commented
          Editing a comment
          Adrenaline54 the same day. I attended the MAC where it was PT, written, interview though over 3 days.

• Adrenaline54
          Adrenaline54 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yea over the course of the last 3 months or so I did the PT first, second written, then third was the interview. Now been silent for the last 2 weeks

• Bod6
          Bod6 commented
          Editing a comment
          @adrendaline54 a lot of us were under the previous announcement which had us do written->oral->PT. Received COL same day as PT test but the oral being your last step pre-COL may be the reason it’s a bit slower. Only speculating but hope that helps.

• Its been over a month since my poly and I was asked to update my eQIP. I'm assuming that means I passed?

Comment

• Eyeten117
          Eyeten117 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes. That is a sign you passed

• Originally posted by NAC1848 View Post
        Is anyone else in a similar situation:

I contact my recruiter every other month or so just updating that I'm still around and interested, so far they haven't mentioned me being disqualified or anything.

Friendly advice, don't be that one applicant who emails the recruiter regularly about stuff like "whens the PT test, Im still interested what is taking so long, am I still in the running because I haven't heard anything". If there's a change in your info (moving, job change, technical problem/paperwork problem) thats something they should be made aware of, the agency will contact you when the need you for anything else.

Comment

• NAC1848
          NAC1848 commented
          Editing a comment
          Duly noted. I reach out to my recruiter every two or three months just to let him know I'm still interested and saying fit, and I'm careful to not sound entitled or like he should be moving mountains on my behalf, which I don't think is excessive. The alternative is just straight up radio silence for a year and a half.

• Levithane
          Levithane commented
          Editing a comment
          NAC1848 Radio silence is a common occurrence for anything Federal employment, State employment is the same way. Best advice is to forget you applied. A good portion of the time recruiters are just as much in the dark as you are. The one at my FO is pretty no nonsense so I do my best to not irritate them, unless its deals with something from what I put in parentheses in my initial post.
          Last edited by Levithane; 09-01-2020, 12:07 AM.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5771 users online. 340 members and 5431 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X