300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montana peace officer selection test

I'm trying to get ready to take Montana's peace officer selection test (POST)
    for a Police Officers position. Has anyone taken this test before and if so what is a good source of material to use for studying? To my knowledge the test is a three-part Post test that includes a peace officer selection test, a reading skills test and a writing skills test. Any information would help.

Montana Peace Officer

Originally posted by PPD668 View Post
    I'm trying to get ready to take Montana's peace officer selection test (POST)
    for a Police Officers position. Has anyone taken this test before and if so what is a good source of material to use for studying? To my knowledge the test is a three-part Post test that includes a peace officer selection test, a reading skills test and a writing skills test. Any information would help.
    I personally recommend you purchase an ARCO Publications book for Civil Service Exams. More specifically, for Police Officer/Patrolman. You will find some very good study tips, as well as sample tests to practice with. In very general terms, most entry level exams for Police Officer consist of tests designed to measure basic Math, Reading, Reading Comprehension, and Reasoning skills. The ability to write in narrative style may also be covered. You will need to score highly in these exams in order to move forward in the selection process. By highly, I mean in the mid to high nineties. You should be able to purchase the Arco, or other study guides at any decent book store.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4433 users online. 257 members and 4176 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X