300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ranger things
    commented on 's reply
    wait until they contact you for your background interview.

• Tayllerr
    replied
    I contacted the usms two weeks ago to ask if I was still in the hiring process since it's been radio silent. I last did medical in April. They sent me eqip last week and just finished a little while ago. Anyone know the next step?

For reference I went to the info session October 2020 and got my TOL in March 2021.

Leave a comment:

• KingCharles28
    commented on 's reply
    Yes BI is adjudicated just waiting on FIT. It sounds like, from my inside the system source, that all applicants are being extended as long as they were in good standing in the process.

• jberry811
    replied
    Last edited by jberry811; 09-01-2021, 08:49 AM. Reason: Remove

Leave a comment:

• JamoStu
    commented on 's reply
    Part of my medical also.

• Gabulldogs88
    commented on 's reply
    Never said it wasn’t relevant. But thanks for chiming in. Fletc only has that rule for the next 120 days. But i can see a actual permanent mandate coming. Hopefully people that are against it can still get in somehow. Either way I would love look forward to a normal Fletc if I get the opportunity.

• Bbreezie
    commented on 's reply
    I did the ole pee in a cup when I did my medical

• Bbreezie
    commented on 's reply
    Gabulldogs88 Fletc Is requiring the vaccine in order to train and the marshals have to abide by the FLETC rule. So the vaccine is pretty relevant as it may depend on if your hired or not.

• Anduril
    commented on 's reply
    Not sure if its the same for everyone, but they didn’t do a drug screen back in May when I went through Medical at an urgent care through QTC. They do get a urine sample but they say its not for a drug analysis. Pulled blood, sight and hearing exams and mostly what you expect.

• Gabulldogs88
    commented on 's reply
    I think the fitness is little more relevant seeing it is a current requirement and vaccine up in the air. But I do agree it is an important topic. And I don’t not think you hijacked anything. Other carried it a little far but it’s no big deal.

I think TOL’s might be going out this week.

• ELleo215
    replied
    Does anyone know if the drug screening is a separate part of the process, or was that part of the medical exam?

Leave a comment:

• TXSP
    commented on 's reply
    While I don’t disagree with you, I do think the vaccine topic is somewhat relevant to this forum as it directly impacts whether or not you are hired. Not much different than us talking about the fitness test. I certainly wasn’t trying to hijack the thread or to lead us down a rabbit trail when I mentioned the hypothetical poll. I was, though somewhat selfishly, wondering how many would drop out of the process.

• Gabulldogs88
    replied
    I thought this was an LEO forum. Not Covid/political opinion forum. I get enough of that s*** everywhere else.

Leave a comment:

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    If you want to maximize your chance of getting an academy date, get the vaccine.
    Last edited by Winter_Patriot; 08-24-2021, 11:23 AM.

• Anduril
    commented on 's reply
    I do hope I am wrong and that in five-ten years things will be back to normal. But man, it just seems they spin this situation to be more grim every year.
    Last edited by Anduril; 08-24-2021, 10:12 AM.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 19250 users online. 49 members and 19201 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...