Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TXSP
    commented on 's reply
    Wish I could help you but I have no reference for your question. You could try sending some emails, but I don’t know if they would be forthcoming on why you didn’t move on. Good luck

• Diesel27
    replied
    Anyone have any experience of reapplying and failing same structured interview? I got a TOL as part of 2017 announcement (passed interview and cleared for hire) and wasn’t picked up then reapplied under Schedule B in 2019 because that vacancy announcement expired. Just curious of thoughts. Very frustrating.

Leave a comment:

• hawks22
    commented on 's reply
    Just because the deputies have beards doesn’t mean you as an applicant should. I would highly recommend not having one. I can also promise you that you will be shaving that beard once you get to the academy

• Northernheat
    replied
    For medical, when they are asking for a completed list of immunization records, are they talking about just as an adult, or do they want all the way back to juvenile immunizations?

Leave a comment:

• Checkmate
    commented on 's reply
    Several of the deputies who were conducting the interviews had beards or goatees.

• Checkmate
    commented on 's reply
    I only brought what they requested, which was vaccination records that I procured through the VA. I'll bring my COVID vaccine record this time just to be safe along with doctor clearances for past issues (injuries, my VA disability, etc).

• Donjuan85657
    commented on 's reply
    I did. They didn’t bat an eye. Just make sure you can clean it up to look professional.

• Mav222
    replied
    Anyone go the interview with a beard?

Leave a comment:

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    @Checkmate

I have a question for you. The last time you were in the Schedule B USMS process, did you bring medical records to the medical? Not sure if it's like medicals for other agencies, where you're expected to bring hospital records for every item you answer yes to.

• Bbreezie
    commented on 's reply
    I'm in San Diego I put Los Angeles as the closest major city

• Checkmate
    commented on 's reply
    Probably. I did my previous medical in San Diego at the federal building downtown. FOH had an office in the basement!

• Bbreezie
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah same here let's see how this medical goes.

• Winter_Patriot
    replied
    Received that email too. I wonder how they define "major" city. Is that just any city that's large enough to have an FOH clinic?

Leave a comment:

• Northernheat
    commented on 's reply
    Yup, just got medical email also.

• Checkmate
    replied
    Just received an e-mail to schedule my medical appointment and provide VA disability info.

It seems like they really like to send out TOLS and other pertinent e-mails on Fridays for whatever reason.

Also that's less than 30 days from TOL to schedule the medical. It does seem like things are moving a lot faster lately than they have in past years.
    Last edited by Checkmate; 04-16-2021, 03:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3634 users online. 174 members and 3460 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X