• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• notpolitical
    commented on 's reply
    Nothing either way.

• Dbc471
    replied
    How many from the Jacksonville interview group have received a TOL?

Leave a comment:

• Miss_Guided20
    commented on 's reply
    FNG who knows how they are doing things. There are people 2-3 years on the waiting list whom have completed everything including FIT tests … the selection process is random bud.

• FNG41YR
    commented on 's reply
    @Miss it does not help unless you have T5 bi. That’s what I have and the USMS accepted it and I skipped BI

• hooligan551
    commented on 's reply
    Miss_Guided20 I imagine it doesn't hurt. Hopefully, our group hears something the middle of this year (best case scenario.)

• Miss_Guided20
    commented on 's reply
    Hooligan I work a contract with DHS. Have a Tier 4 clearance. May have helped some??

• hooligan551
    commented on 's reply
    Our timelines are pretty similar. That's a good idea about emailing them your Vax card in advance lol. Do you already have a tier 5 clearance? Your background was fast.

• hooligan551
    commented on 's reply
    Abdul2 Technically it cleared in a few months. I didn't find out until I emailed them. They don't seem to reach out a keep you up to date. Like, I don't know if my background is finished or not. It's been about 10 months since I completed the initial interview with the background interview.

• Abdul2
    commented on 's reply
    hooligan551 thanks for the info! But how long did you wait exactly for your medical to clear? Was it over a year? Or did you clear the same year?

• hooligan551
    commented on 's reply
    Abdul2 email the DUSMexam and ask for a status update. They'll reply with your adjudication dates. I cleared in December of 2020. I found out after emailing them. I'd caution about emailing them to much. I get the sense folks are blowing them up and the get frustrated lol.
    Last edited by hooligan551; 11-25-2021, 03:02 PM.

• Miss_Guided20
    replied
    I’ve been in the 2019 Schedule B forum but here is my Long Winded journey.

2018 November Info. Could not apply due to failed assessment 5 months prior.

4/24/20: emailed by DUSM if still interested respond and accept invite to application.
    4/28/20: Assessment
    5/18/20: Referral
    7/1/20: Interview
    7/23/20: Tentative Offer
    10/13/20: Medical
    5/5/21: Equip
    6/29/21: Background Adjudicated - 2020 ESH (wave 1) applicant
    11/21/21: Medical Cleared — replied with Vax Card in response to try and get ahead of that email.

Pending Drug and FIT

Leave a comment:

• Dbc471
    commented on 's reply
    Winter_Patriot thanks bro. I was kinda thinking the same thing. Historically, no news is always good news with respect to law enforcement.

• Abdul2
    commented on 's reply
    hooligan551 medical cleared in November of this year? So you waited well over a year for it to clear? And how did you find out? Did you inquiry? Thanks

• Yak
    commented on 's reply
    This is just conjecture, and perhaps it has been discussed already, but maybe they postpone the FIT test because they are only valid for a certain amount of time and an applicant must have one conducted within 90 days of an academy. With how backlogged they are, people would be doing numerous tests before the academy. That's a lot of time and effort for both parties.

• hooligan551
    commented on 's reply
    Yup, my medical is clear. Timeline is:

2018 info session
    May 2020 invite to apply
    July 2020 TOL
    Aug 2020 Medical (adjudicated in Nov)
    May 2021 background interview

As far as the drug test goes, it seems like 80% of the folks on here got it around the same time as the medical. The rest seems like it was towards the end of the process.
    Last edited by hooligan551; 11-25-2021, 04:20 AM.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4926 users online. 304 members and 4622 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X