Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hooligan551
    commented on 's reply
    I'm in the 2020 hiring wave. I did my medical in Nov 2020. It was cleared a few months after. I emailed them about something else and they sent me my cleared dates.

• Donjuan85657
    commented on 's reply
    Supposedly the rumor is all medicals are being held off on being cleared until all 2019 Wave candidates have been cleared. The purpose being to clear the backlog of cleared candidates first.

• Checkmate
    commented on 's reply
    Oct 2020 info session here. Did medical in June and haven’t heard anything since besides BI reciprocity approval.

• Miss_Guided20
    commented on 's reply
    By a long shot if it came to the opportunity to get picked up and go to local office to await an academy date, are applicants willing to take the pay cut and leave? I mean definitive dates are not being given and Covid changes everything so randomly.

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    I emailed HRD for the first time in six months. Still pending medical and background. October 2020 info session, March 2021 TOL.

• bondman007
    commented on 's reply
    Was the Exam email out of the blue? Or did you ask for an update?

• TXSP
    commented on 's reply
    That’s all it said? I haven’t asked about my medical in a couple months.

• Bbreezie
    replied
    Anyone have their medical cleared who is in the 2020 pool I got an email today from exam said they are waiting on my medical clearance.

Leave a comment:

• Dbc471
    commented on 's reply
    notpolitical nothing on my end either. Hoping something happens this week or next.

• notpolitical
    commented on 's reply
    Nothing either way.

• Dbc471
    replied
    How many from the Jacksonville interview group have received a TOL?

Leave a comment:

• Miss_Guided20
    commented on 's reply
    FNG who knows how they are doing things. There are people 2-3 years on the waiting list whom have completed everything including FIT tests … the selection process is random bud.

• FNG41YR
    commented on 's reply
    @Miss it does not help unless you have T5 bi. That’s what I have and the USMS accepted it and I skipped BI

• hooligan551
    commented on 's reply
    Miss_Guided20 I imagine it doesn't hurt. Hopefully, our group hears something the middle of this year (best case scenario.)

• Miss_Guided20
    commented on 's reply
    Hooligan I work a contract with DHS. Have a Tier 4 clearance. May have helped some??

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3584 users online. 185 members and 3399 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X