• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Dbc471
    Forum Member

• Dbc471
    commented on 's reply
    I attended that info session and have not received my TOL as of yet. I figured it would be this week or next week based on the timelines of others on this forum. Hopefully will hear something soon, unless I receive a rejection instead. Thanks for the heads up.
  • notpolitical
    Forum Member

• notpolitical
    commented on 's reply
    Nice, congratulations! Do you have any kind of Federal BI that is active right now?
  • Yak
    Forum Member

• Yak
    commented on 's reply
    Yes. Had to sign and submit a handful of forms along with further information on being contacted in the near future for the eQip and medical exam.
  • Abdul2
    Forum Member

• Abdul2
    replied
    Has anyone here been contacted for the drug test? And cleared medical? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• notpolitical
    Forum Member

• notpolitical
    commented on 's reply
    it was just a general inquiry, i was surprised no one said/received anything. Maybe a lot of people here are in the same wave, then..
  • Winter_Patriot
    Forum Member

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    They often go out over a one to two week period. In March, I interviewed later in the week compared to some people, and I received my TOL a couple weeks later than some applicants.
  • notpolitical
    Forum Member

• notpolitical
    replied
    TOL's went out yesterday afternoon for a wave of the December 2020 info session. Did no one on here receive one?

Leave a comment:

• Dbc471
    Forum Member

• Dbc471
    commented on 's reply
    mmyers
    Forum Member
    mmyers that's what they said. Said they are having trouble with keeping the 35+ candidates because of the extended hiring process.
  • BK4448
    Forum Member

• BK4448
    replied
    I'm a SLC interview. I did medical and drug test in July, but have not heard anything regarding backgrounds yet. I don't have an active clearance or anything like that. Radio silence since medical. Not sure how the process is with being contacted for backgrounds, but HR said I'm still in the process. Just hanging around until the next step lol.

Leave a comment:

• mmyers
    Forum Member

• mmyers
    commented on 's reply
    Placing them in districts to work until their academy date?
  • Dbc471
    Forum Member

• Dbc471
    replied
    A month since my interview. I felt as though the interview was more informative. I gave detailed and tactically-oriented situations I have been involved in. After the interview, the deputies told me they are placing folks in districts until they receive an academy date. I felt pretty confident about everything, but still left me to wonder if I did well enough to pass. I filled up entire pages with my answers, as the deputies were having to write beyond the box. Not sure if that is good or bad. Hopefully I will be hearing soon.

Leave a comment:

• Atrevino2
    Forum Member

• Atrevino2
    replied
    What’s up everyone, first time posting here on the thread. I’ve been following this for a while now and thought I’d give my timeline.
    Info session: 10/2020
    Referral: 05/21
    interview: 07/21
    request of transcripts: 09/21
    TOL: 11/21
    on my TOL I was told to fill out a document called Conditions of Employment. Furthermore, I was told to upload it when “prompted”. Does anyone happen to know if I send a scanned copy to the exam email or just wait for another email with future instructions?
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Winter_Patriot
    Forum Member

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    It’s an easy interview aside from not getting feedback. There’s no artificial pressure or “gotcha” questions like some panel interviews. They just want to see if you can articulate your experience or qualifications.
  • NorthLions308
    Forum Member

• NorthLions308
    commented on 's reply
    I studied the STAR interview method and it has work for multiple interviews. I feel if there arent too many follow up questions did just fine. I strong believe these interview are set in place to see how well and if you can articulate a story. STAR method made it easier for me to answer questions. Remain positive, you got this!!!
  • Rocket88
    Forum Member

• Rocket88
    replied
    And by insight, I mean someone who has already been interviewed that may have felt the same way.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3379 users online. 226 members and 3153 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X