Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mav222
    replied
    Anyone that did south east info session get interview set up yet?

Leave a comment:

• Checkmate
    commented on 's reply
    Agreed. I included all of those documents in my application and have not had any further requests.

• Army101
    replied
    Hmm ya maybe there was an issue on their end when bringing them up

Leave a comment:

• Bbreezie
    commented on 's reply
    I did include those documents when I did the usajobs application. But maybe they couldn't pull them from the announcement just thought it was weird.

• Army101
    commented on 's reply
    did you include those documents in your USA job application? I included my dd214, sf15, and VA disability letter when i submitted my application on the exclusive opening.

• Bbreezie
    replied
    Anyone else every receive the notice from HR i interviewed on the 10th of March.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Checkmate
    commented on 's reply
    ^ Great info, thank you!

• _mtolentino
    replied
    Got my scheduled interview as well for mid april, got my referral back in mid feb for anyone that had received theres around that time.

for anyone that has done the interview, any tips or advice would help.. ill be scrolling through the forms too to get a better sense of what i need to prepare for it. Fingers crossed!

Leave a comment:

• Army101
    commented on 's reply
    from what I have read from other peoples experiences. They email you a list of all locations available, then you pick 3 maybe 5 i dont know how many exactly. The commander or recruiting person from those districts will reach out to you and discuss you resume and see if you are a good fit for the district. That has been posted on the 2019 forums. Things could have changed etc etc but as far as i am aware that's how it works.

• Checkmate
    replied
    Let's say you only selected the SWB Region. Would they offer you just one office, multiple locations within the region, or what?

Can you negotiate for a specific location?

Leave a comment:

• ChargingForward
    commented on 's reply
    Army101 PM sent

• Army101
    commented on 's reply
    congrat! when did you interview? if you dont mind me asking

• ChargingForward
    replied
    Received my TOL yesterday! I’m so grateful for the posters on this forum that provided resources to prepare for the interview. I honestly don’t think I would have passed without the study guides and structured interview guidelines posted in the 2019 Schedule B thread. Don’t take the interview lightly. Prepare. That thread has a lot of pages, but go through it. Those interviewing soon would be doing themselves an extreme disservice not to go through it.

Leave a comment:

• Bbreezie
    commented on 's reply
    This info is somewhat accurate. They say that but then most people end up where they did the info session this is the typical government answer if you did schedule B hiring the district you attended usually has authority to pick and choose who they want which is called the preferred list much like HSI, DEA and all the agencies looking to hire people. I have seen it and have friends in the current office I attended the info session and that is the info I got from one of the chiefs.

• Bbreezie
    commented on 's reply
    I heard the same but I also heard depending on what office you went to and how their Manning is most likely you will end up at the same office.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2572 users online. 138 members and 2434 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X